SirReal - The Truth Hurts Mix > TOTAL SCIENCE-IVY LAB-FURNEY-ZERO.T-LSB

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Check out my new mix

https://soundcloud.com/sirreal/the-truth-hurts-mix

Anushka – Never can decide (Ivy Lab Remix)
Zero-T– Truth Hurts feat Riya
Flaco – F-Zero
Ivy Lab – Baby Grey
Eavesdrop – Sweet Escape feat Keisha
Seba – Never Let you Go (Blu-Mar-Ten remix)
Loz Contreras – Disco Kiss
Furney – Dub a Dub
Total Science – Another Time feat Grimm
Brunno Junglist – Down To You
Flaco – It’s OK Girl
Paul-T & Edward Oberon – Do It
Brother – Breathbox (Phase Remix)
Marso & Gala – When Summer Comes
Flaco – Punta Las Marias
Sade- No ordinary Love (LSB Remix)
Flying Lotus – Tea Leaf Dancers (Velocity Remix)
Flaco – Got Me Thinking
Tokyo Prose – Song Bird
Nookie – Rebounded (Jrumhand’s remix)
Furney – I Never Really Know

Honestly, I only registered to thank you. Your mixes are *so* classy, and they're among my absolute favorites. I love listening to them while I'm running. Keep up the good work. (Haven't heard this one yet: I'm prepping for a 3-hour run later today.)

Literally can never stop listening to your mixes, man. This one is no exception. Pure vibes all around really helped get through some truly slogging commutes. In particular, a shout goes to leaving the vocals of Never Can Decide run really long over Truth Hurts. Really worked wonders, man. I've been tooling around with that Eavesdrop tune for a while now and you really gave it a lovely, full showcase for its awesome summery vibe. Also really happy (and really insanely jealous) of those Flaco dubs you got. Gotta root for my fellow American as hes doing some insanely strong stuff right now.

No Ordinary Love -> Tea Leaf Dancers Remix was lovely, really set up the last quarter of the mix perfectly. And you threw in some Furney love which will always get my attention All around sick sick sick mix, Sam. I always listen to your mixes and wonder why I bother trying to make liquid mixes of my own since you've got it so perfectly down, and I say that in the most positive way, man. Seriously, you're the don of liquid mixes and you should never stop making them.

Big ups HAB, always leave that constructive feedback. Flaco is bringing his A game this year and was kind enough to share it with me.

Shouts to all the people that checked this mix, not long to go until the next one

a friend whacked this mix on during a road trip. fucking amazing mix mate, honestly thought it was a marky mix or something untill i asked. huge big ups :)

Again, left some comments on souncloud but it needs to be said that this is just 100% amazing. All the way through I was melting down to the sublime selection and careful mixing, another top notch mix from you sir! Definitely a go-to guy as far as the liquid mixes go :)

Back
Top Bottom