Pioneer Turntable

Are all 45 year old Aussies this insecure?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol wrong. I was just being sarcastic. It seems it's ok for you to do it, but someone else does and you snip like a chastised infant grasping at personal attacks to avoid taking a joke. The thing I like about this forum is it's not like DOA was with the playground talk, but people like you bring it down to that level and make it a much less attractive place for discussion.

Anyways, if you know anything about the history of vinyl, you will know we have been hearing your words since the birth of the CD. The people in the business of actually making vinyl know there is no 'death' in the immediate future. I have seen so many theories and figures rolled out documenting the inevitable imminent death of vinyl, and none of them have come true. Sales are not what they used to be, but a decline does not mean death. The pressing plants are still doing great business and personally our sales numbers haven't changed dramatically in the last 7 years.

clueless yank

I know you are trolling but surely you can do better than low brow racial insults mate.

Are all 45 year old Aussies this insecure?

- - - Updated - - -

It's realistic. Sorry. My country has nothing to do with it. You honestly think Pioneer is envisioning a rebirth of an archaic medium? Pioneer's edge in the market comes from being the industry standard in clubs. They have a partnership with Serato. The goal of these decks is to replace the 20 year old Technics in clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Clubs don't buy the gear. Pioneer gives it away. Denon makes superior cdj's. They're not as popular because they don't aggressively market them to clubs.

Calm your farm mate, Vinyls obviously not dead, just niche. Just because you declare it so doesn't mean the thousands of labels around the world are going to stop pressing plates.

Regardless of the hype surrounding Pioneer they still make good gear and they will move truckloads of this table. They may not be the best in the game but a lot of people are willing to pay the pioneer premium because it is good gear.

No one is under the illusion that Pioneer are doing this to increase vinyl sales. They saw the gap in the market created by Technics going out and want a piece of it. I mean they have hardly reinvented the table did they? It really just looks like a Technic with a CDJ button if I'm to be honest, probably cost them fuck all in R&D.

The more people who own turntables (Even if it is for DVS) the more potential vinyl customers in the market.

I know you are trolling but surely you can do better than low brow racial insults mate.

Calm your farm mate, Vinyls obviously not dead, just niche. Just because you declare it so doesn't mean the thousands of labels around the world are going to stop pressing plates.

Regardless of the hype surrounding Pioneer they still make good gear and they will move truckloads of this table. They may not be the best in the game but a lot of people are willing to pay the pioneer premium because it is good gear.

No one is under the illusion that Pioneer are doing this to increase vinyl sales. They saw the gap in the market created by Technics going out and want a piece of it. I mean they have hardly reinvented the table did they? It really just looks like a Technic with a CDJ button if I'm to be honest, probably cost them fuck all in R&D.

The more people who own turntables (Even if it is for DVS) the more potential vinyl customers in the market.

Is being an American classed as a race now is it? I'll let you both off as you haven't used the dreaded edm word yet.

He means if people can get technics for £500 a pair, they wont buy brand new pioneers for £2000.

- - - Updated - - -

Well... you would hope anyway..

People be cray

- - - Updated - - -

Lol wrong. I was just being sarcastic. It seems it's ok for you to do it, but someone else does and you snip like a chastised infant grasping at personal attacks to avoid taking a joke. The thing I like about this forum is it's not like DOA was with the playground talk, but people like you bring it down to that level and make it a much less attractive place for discussion.

Anyways, if you know anything about the history of vinyl, you will know we have been hearing your words since the birth of the CD. The people in the business of actually making vinyl know there is no 'death' in the immediate future. I have seen so many theories and figures rolled out documenting the inevitable imminent death of vinyl, and none of them have come true. Sales are not what they used to be, but a decline does not mean death. The pressing plants are still doing great business and personally our sales numbers haven't changed dramatically in the last 7 years.

I didn't insult anybody until I was insulted by 2 people. I simply stated my opinion. Stop being a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

booyaa!

680x478

You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off out the model village.

haha he is actually a DOA member too http://www.dogsonacid.com/members/afek_one.21944/

Last edited:
I wasn't one of them, stop being a dickhead.

Now you're just being obtuse. You've always got some asshole remark for everything I say. I say Fre4knc reminds me of Raiden, you act like a dick. I say all 170 music should be under the drum and bass umbrella, you act like a dick. I say Pioneer is aiming these decks at DVS, you act like a dick. Don't play innocent if you're going to act like a dick everytime you don't agree with me. I really don't care, but don't accuse me of trying to turn this place into DOA if you're going to act like a snobby dick if you don't like people's opinion. Self awareness.

Now you're just being obtuse. You've always got some asshole remark for everything I say. I say Fre4knc reminds me of Raiden, you act like a dick. I say all 170 music should be under the drum and bass umbrella, you act like a dick. I say Pioneer is aiming these decks at DVS, you act like a dick. Don't play innocent if you're going to act like a dick everytime you don't agree with me. I really don't care, but don't accuse me of trying to turn this place into DOA if you're going to act like a snobby dick if you don't like people's opinion. Self awareness.

safe noone cares

looks like a 1210 replica...fair play im sure these will make it into some half-decent reputable clubs if nowhere else

Anyone used the Reloop 6000/7000/8000s? Read some good reviews on them and I am thinking of bagging a pair of the 7000s on Finance.

Now before the Technics fanboys start... I am not willing to pay £400/£500 for a second hand pair of turntables and I am happy to go to a different brand as I don't really play out and I simply dj as a hobbie. Also, if you can use one turntable you can use them all.

Did you even watch the video?

The pioneer Guy says that vinyl making a comeback AND there is a massive DVS market. You are probably all right.

i think if a few of these ended up in clubs though, some of the bigger dj names would consider going back to vinyl no? every time a dj makes the move from vinyl to digital, it is always the quality of the turntables in clubs that is cited as the reason.

this is only a good thing for the future of vinyl

i think if a few of these ended up in clubs though, some of the bigger dj names would consider going back to vinyl no? every time a dj makes the move from vinyl to digital, it is always the quality of the turntables in clubs that is cited as the reason.

this is only a good thing for the future of vinyl
30 lb bag of vinyl vs USB stick. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom