Emperor & Mefjus - Hello World EP [crit075]

Jesus Surus is bad with new releases. I don't think I have had one order in the last four or five weeks where the downloading process hasn't been fucked in some way. Today's error is that it's not showing the individual tracks at all, just a download full EP link which doesn't work at all (Sorry download not available). Yesterday it took about two hours to download the 50mb SCAR EP. They need to get their shit sorted out!

Jesus Surus is bad with new releases. I don't think I have had one order in the last four or five weeks where the downloading process hasn't been fucked in some way. Today's error is that it's not showing the individual tracks at all, just a download full EP link which doesn't work at all (Sorry download not available). Yesterday it took about two hours to download the 50mb SCAR EP. They need to get their shit sorted out!

Thanks for reminding me to snag that SCAR EP...

I like this EP. It's solid. None of the tracks are super interesting to me, but they're all really well done. I'm interested to see what Mefjus will do next. I feel like he's gotta shake it up. I've always followed Emperor but never really liked his drum and bass... weirdly enough.

There are elements of the Signals Remix and Void Man Void that I really dig. The tunes are just too busy though. It seems like they were trying to do too much. Mefjus is at his best when he keeps it simple and hard hitting.

There are elements of the Signals Remix and Void Man Void that I really dig. The tunes are just too busy though. It seems like they were trying to do too much. Mefjus is at his best when he keeps it simple and hard hitting.

I agree with the too busy part.. This seems to be the case with a lot of tech these days! Matter of opinion though really

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

I didn't like much of either's output but...

I really like Mefjus' remix of Precursor, it's banging. The rest is kinda meh.

I feel the same.

A shame really, thought after Far Too Close Mefjus would be banging but only Repetance has really done something for me since then.
It's funny because both have so much potential in doing something sick (see Emperor - Jackhammer / Mefjus already mentioned Repentance) now they rather stick with their take on the neosignal sound. Not for me. :(

Disrupted and the Precursor remix are banging, the other 2 are kinda meh though.

Still very happy with the release though, due to how good Disrupted is

And a day later I still can't download it despite Surus telling me 11 hours ago that it would be fixed in 3-4 hours.

Re: Emperor & Mefjus - Hello World EP [crit075]

https://www.facebook.com/surusltd/posts/819566164727260?stream_ref=1

- - - Updated - - -

CRIT075 Update:

The issue with CRIT075 downloads has been fixed. The files should now be available in your account under the 'downloads' tab.

Sorry for the hassle and thank you all for your patience while we got this matter resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

lol who is Stevie Dee?

https://www.facebook.com/surusltd/posts/818968541453689?comment_id=8757296&offset=0&total_comments=2

Back
Top Bottom