Record Store Day 2014 Exclusives

Is there a chance BM Soho will stock the repress and remaster of Delroy Edwards - 4 Club Use Only?

Really hope BM are gonna be doing something for it....nothing announced yet :-/

Last year was such a good day!

April 19th has been named Record Store Day all around the world - and here at BM Soho, London's longest running independent dance music record store, we feel it is our obligation and our privilege to celebrate it to the max – with an entire day of back to back in-stores!

Kicking off as early as 9AM, our Record Store Day celebration is all about thanking our loyal followers and friends for supporting BM Soho for over two decades - and helping us maintain its cult status as one of the most credible and best loved record shops worldwide.

Playing sets throughout the day will be:

Ashley Beedle x Jo Wallace
Rootikal x Addis Pablo
Waze and Odyssey
Vivek

Exit Records:
dBridge X Fracture X Stray

NI Traktor Lounge:
Terry Francis
Samantha Blackburn

BM Soho Crew:
Brodanse
Dave Congreve
Hilit Kolet
Joe Seven
Tasha
Mags

Complimentary and super lush cocktails courtesy of Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum as well as a raffle to win fantastic prizes like Traktor Audio 6, Cocktail making kits, T-Shirts & BM Soho vouchers are bound to get our celebration of vinyl, music and life going.

thats from their fb thing

i know its not dnb but Boddika has just announced "Tricky's Team" will be released for record store day on his facebook.

10262261_834741646541516_4523764310631634913_n.jpg

Headz missed the deadline for exclusives submission. But they're still releasing TR VIP this week I think.

interesting article

http://www.djbroadcast.net/features/featureitem_id=271/Does_Record_Store_Day_Require_A_Rethink.html

DOES RECORD STORE DAY REQUIRE A RETHINK?

Vinyl records have seen a significant resurgence in recent years, a testament to the malleability of music consumption. The situation we see today was vastly different as early as fifteen years ago. As the '90s drew to a close, the popularity of vinyl waned. By 2000, CDs had assumed dominance, completely overshadowing its polyvinyl predecessor. The compact disc, in turn, was eclipsed by the rise of digital culture. Now, here we are in 2014. So with record store day looming, what does the future hold for our favoured retailers?.......................................

Is there anyone who would be able (and willing) to pick up True Romance VIP and Breathtaking RMX plates for me in your record store and send them to me (I'd add some bonus for your trouble of course)? If so, do not hesitate to contact me :)

I got the UVP 12, the terminator 2 OST 7" and the ramones ep for a present for someone. Everywhere had sold out of the ghostbusters OST

I picked up a few more 12s but nothing RSD related

True Romance had sold out down when i got to rk bass, they only had 5 copies to begin with :(

Apparently they had more in BM cos they had a set there but I just chilled outside couldn't be arsed tryin 2 buy records and had a load of fun rather than trying to smash in there for some silly sticker that was getting released the week after. Alot of ppl seemed to be waitin for the next house set outside tho...

Record day = good day out end of the DAY

Last edited:
Managed to get the unreleased vinyl project one and direction vip from rk bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day out ended up copping these.

Dbridge - True Romance / Inner Disbelief V.I.P
Kode 9 & The Spaceape - Memories of the Future LP
Hospital Records Classic Symptoms NHS250
Delroy Edwards - 4 Club Use Only (Repress & Remaster)
Darq e Freaker - Ironside

I also got this non-rsd release.
quas-bag-570.jpg

yeah, got the talkin shit vinyl last week as well, looks good, especially the flip

Back
Top Bottom