Amendment Live LTD #006

easily your best mix so far, was pretty much spot on in terms of blending and mixing until right here, but we can ignore that happily.

Varied tl and done very well, nice one man

i thought it was very average, if average means big.

Not often i listen to a 2hr mix all the way through, but this one kept my attention the whole time. That who we are to crank drop :miss_rep:

quality mix all the way. big upples

Wicked intro with the groans of Sixth Sense and the minor vocals of Baby Grey. We’ll See’s filth contrasted Baby Grey a treat :) Really liked the way the vocal in Chimera took its turn to talk before the vocal in Outta Endz did its thing. Bonanza Kid worked wonders with Dom’s bit. Dumbstep twisted up the second drop of Outta Endz. Well, didn’t expect that classic to come in where it did :) Seems an apt mix when SP says ‘when Scottie dropped Drumz’ in State Of The Art, you bring in Drumz vip. Wondered what that would have sounded like. Probably the first mix I have heard Status Low in, and it bounced in and out of Monolith vip well. The crunching industrial bits in Latch had themselves talking to Monolith vip.

Already thinking that Mourning Dawn – Happy 5 would be a wicked mix, and it was, along with Nibiru off the tail end. I should have picked up Niribu. That, Gatekeeper & Whiplash rmx was another cool string with elements in each tune working well with parts from others. Really enjoyed One Scratch - Game Over, Ten Tonne - Alien Girl :O - This Is My World rmx, Music Is Better - Franky Mountain - Deadlock too, but didn't have much time to go into as much detail. Weep - Diplodocus though! Plus, the last little collective of those blends mentioned really had the tunes complimenting each other, very well selected.

Great stuff all in all Danwell! Few sections didn't grab me as others, but the tracklist is very varied. Started a smidge fast (but that is nit picking). I used to be really bad for that, but have reined it in slightly over the last year. Onwards and upwards with your mixing man (y)

this is easily your best mix I've heard man, mixing was tight and selection was banging. Loved the speed of your mixing and how quick you were getting tunes in and was a really solid mix for a 2 hour set. Liked the time tripping > da bass 2 dark mix, haven't heard da bass 2 dark in ages might have to get that vinyl back in the box haha. Noticed you had horribly ribbed in there haha, first time I heard that tune was in one of your mixes and really like it and enjoyed it again in this mix. Favourite bit had to be Taelimb - Wasteman > Dom & Roland - Unofficial Jah > Subterra & Dekko - Bonsai Run > Wilkinson - Heartbeat (Calyx and Teebee Remix) > Ulterior Motive - Gang Rule > Wickaman & RV - One Scratch > TC - Game Over, wicked selection and really enjoyed the transitions between tune (especially the bits around the heartbeat remix) big up on this mix mate

Trying to find the time, to give this a proper good listen, have got through to Sleep talk so far without being interrupted, gonna hide for 2 hours later and get all the way through, starting section is killer, quickly off with lovely Clocks Tick mix. TL is banging. Will write some more once I get a proper listen. Nice one!

This still has pride of place in my phone. Yeah it's your best mix so far not sure how you're gonna top this geez.

Monolith VIP into Streetknowledge was a beauty Happy 5 into Mourning Dawn absolutely killed it!

I'll be honest I bust a nut when you did that Timetripping/Base2Dark combo. You are on form at the moment Daniel did you know that?

Thank you sir! Should have a 140-170 video mix being uploaded and sent to me in the near future!

Thanks for your kind words

Back
Top Bottom