Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Yeah I wouldn't say it's shit either but you will always know that out there, somewhere, buried deep in Foreign Concepts hardrive is that version....

Yeah it's a shame really but I'm happy with this EP. I think Ask Yourself is my favorit now.

6824767fa974849c8b60dfeed3b5f0efa9077b35c3eec2fbdd19283171634e5b.jpg
Shit, me still nothing and the money was paid lol.

Was never a huge Foreign Concept fan but god this new ep is top notch. I honestly like the new version of Make Meals, perhaps its not better but this one certainly hits a lot harder. Either way, huge release

Not too keen on the new version of Make Meals.

Ask Yourself is fantastic.

The rest is kind of meh, but I'll still pick it up to support.

Anyone else having issues downloading the digi only tracks from the Critical Shop?? I can get 4 of them but not The Volks and Hyroglifics remix of Falling Stars?

Not great start to the Critical Shop! Still unable to get the digi only tracks, but was able to get the other 4.

Had the same problem. Instead of downloading as a zip, choose to download the individual files and grab the last 2 you are missing. Regardless of the hitches, fucking amazing EP.

Yeah was trying that earlier and was getting an error message, all working now (y). On the positive side glad to see the Critical boys go solo on the shop front after ST Holdings/Surus.

Personal favourites are When You're Alone and Endless Fade. When You're Alone kinda reminds me of Ivy Lab's soulful vibes but a bit harder and grittier.

Back
Top Bottom