Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Emperor's 8 track EP forthcoming in Dec (AFAIK) on Critical is FIRE. Includes SMPL (that's been floating around for a bit), and a tune I heard the other night that is the best I have heard from Emperor. Has some great variation as well - won't say any more (don't wanna piss Kasra off), but just thought I would get everyone frothing at the bit for him ;)

obviously hoping for a lot of vinyl for this too :)

on another note - listened to Mefjus' Critical podcast from a year ago the other day, and he talked about an EP he was doing on Critical that had a couple of colab's and a tune with vocals by Stapleton (I think it was). Did this turn into the Hello World release, or is that still forthcoming does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Emperor's 8 track EP forthcoming in Dec (AFAIK) on Critical is FIRE. Includes SMPL (that's been floating around for a bit), and a tune I heard the other night that is the best I have heard from Emperor. Has some great variation as well - won't say any more (don't wanna piss Kasra off), but just thought I would get everyone frothing at the bit for him ;)

obviously hoping for a lot of vinyl for this too :)

on another note - listened to Mefjus' Critical podcast from a year ago the other day, and he talked about an EP he was doing on Critical that had a couple of colab's and a tune with vocals by Stapleton (I think it was). Did this turn into the Hello World release, or is that still forthcoming does anyone know?
REALLLLY REALLLY HOPING INTERSTELLAR AND SAX TUNE ARE ON THIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like there's a collaboration EP incoming by Kasra & Enei according to Enei's post on VK. A preview of "Words" can be found in the link below.

http://vk.com/wall36157_23630

I really like it, first I thought it was that boring halfstep tune though thank fuck it wasn't. Happy to see a whole EP from those guys, "Breath" was huge but it was a grower, it took me a while to realise how massive it was.

You sure it's Emperor's? Because I do hava a feeling that it will be Enei's sophomore LP

Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

This also a possibility. tbh I actually think that it will be a VA.

Yeah I seriously doubt it will be an artist album because if I recall correctly, Kasra himself said he wants to make all album releases on Critical something a bit special for the artist and I don't think that happens with surprise releases. It needs to be marketed and built up a bit so that people actually know about it. VA album I think.

Well Underground Sonics was a bit of a surprise. To be fair, it was marketed as such, but not as much as the Mefjus LP for example.

Back
Top Bottom