Forthcoming Exit Releases

^^^very interesting, didn't expect his album before Skeptical's. Def. looking forward to hearing it.

^^^very interesting, didn't expect his album before Skeptical's. Def. looking forward to hearing it.

It's funny because you know they're both coming but to actually see something about one of them releasing still feels like a 'will it actually happen though'.

Can't wait for both of them either way!!

Seems like the joe seven album is not coming out at this point. They released those 30 copies on cassette last summer and havent uttered a peep since. If it were still coming it'd be out by now. Hopefully I'm wrong tho!

As a side note "Untitled Monotron" is one of my favorite Exit tracks, although somehow I doubt his album is anything like that.

Last edited:
Was the last artist album to be released on Exit really over 3 years ago?

That surprised me as I didn't realise it had been that long

I'm pretty sure we can definitely say Module Eight is dBridge, Kid Drama, Skeptical, Loxy.....and then I reckon it's either Consequence or Joe Seven.

Exit Records will be kicking off 2015 with the Skeptical 'Imperial EP' and a dub 10" which will be vinyl only. Followed very closely in January by a Mark System 12". Fixate 'Throwback Therapy' EP in late Feb and Calibre EP Feb/March :) Much more to come after that, more details soon.
Manufacturing times have become ridiculous due to pressing plants being over capacity, nearly 3 months from mastering to delivery in some cases, sorry for the delay and thanks for the support :)

Pulling this quote up from early December. We never saw that early january Mark System 12", hopefully some info on that and the Throwback Therapy EP will be available soon. I imagine labels are finding it tough with record store day only a 2 months or so away.

Anyone know if the Imperial EP and Loving Touch EP are getting a repress?

They are currently on pre-order on redeye.

I just spoke to Will (who runs exit) and got a bit of an update on the release schedule. There were issues with the Throwback Therapy EP pressing - they have them in, but can't remember exactly what he said the issue was - this is pressed in white. Next up is the Mark System Optix 12" and then followed by his LP in March. Then we have the Throwback Therapy EP in April and then the Calibre EP in May.

Back
Top Bottom