Forthcoming Exit Releases

Big tune, been wondering what that is. Was under the impression that it was a collab between skeptical, loxy, resound and dbridge but we shall see. Sounds exactly like Universal Project to me.

I thought it was a Mark System tune.

- - - Updated - - -

almost end of 2k14

still waiting for no discipline

:(

Maybe it will on this EP.

I thought Skeptical had a full LP coming on Exit.

i think i remember skeptical telling me that no discipline was set for a dBridge vs. EP. could be wrong though

Thats a nice tune. It was on his Sun & Bass podcast.

There was a dBridge Rinse show, one of the last ones, where Skeptical said there was a couple of his tunes from his forthcoming EP on Exit in there, and Delusions got played. SO hoping that it is on this EP. Also, didn't want to temp fate, but Skeptical usually has a release out around this time of the year. Marka

I thought Skeptical had a full LP coming on Exit.

Still in the pipelines afaik

if only that skeptical tune had more bongos :cowbell:

SNL-COWBELL-3.jpg

Exit Records will be kicking off 2015 with the Skeptical 'Imperial EP' and a dub 10" which will be vinyl only. Followed very closely in January by a Mark System 12". Fixate 'Throwback Therapy' EP in late Feb and Calibre EP Feb/March :) Much more to come after that, more details soon.
Manufacturing times have become ridiculous due to pressing plants being over capacity, nearly 3 months from mastering to delivery in some cases, sorry for the delay and thanks for the support :)

Exit Records will be kicking off 2015 with the Skeptical 'Imperial EP' and a dub 10" which will be vinyl only. Followed very closely in January by a Mark System 12". Fixate 'Throwback Therapy' EP in late Feb and Calibre EP Feb/March :) Much more to come after that, more details soon.
Manufacturing times have become ridiculous due to pressing plants being over capacity, nearly 3 months from mastering to delivery in some cases, sorry for the delay and thanks for the support :)

can we get some audio on the rest of the EP?

awesome. Vinyl only Skeptical = relevant to my interests!

Do you have a release date for the skeptical ep please

heartdrive tracklist...

Module Eight - Lost Eden
Hybrid Minds - Unfold (dBridge Remix)
Kid Drama x Skeptical - Untitled
Skeptical - Untitled
dBridge - No Name Soul
Fracture - Remember The Time (featuring Lucie La Mode)
Kid Drama - Untitled
Kid Drama x Fracture - Tell Me How (featuring Lucie La Mode)
Kid Drama x Consequence - Untitled
Module Eight - False Positive
Module Eight - Ghost
Module Eight - Untitled
Module Eight - Monotype
Skeptical - Untitled
dBridge - Unburied
Liife - Lyire

All pleasure district / exit forthcoming i guess (sept the dbridge remix on spearhead)

Btw, what is happening with Joe Seven's LP?? Wasn't it released already?
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this video yet but:
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761986963869163&set=vb.111463815588151&type=2&theater[/video]

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this video yet but:
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761986963869163&set=vb.111463815588151&type=2&theater[/video]

B.Traits played this tune (it's called 'Imperial' btw) on her Radio 1 show a few days ago while saying that every tune on that EP is amazing. That very show is still available for listening on their website. It starts around 1:36:30 time:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04t92qb

Back
Top Bottom