Forthcoming Exit Releases

as I've mentioned before it's actually sometimes really annoying when artists get exclusively signed for an LP...they end up going missing for like 3-4 years and pop out the other end with only a 12-track LP (w/far too many vocals) to show for it.

I really hope that Zero T + Joe Seven - Late Night Movies is not signed to that Joe Seven's LP, if that's the case

^^^

there was also a Jubei & Joe Seven - Untitled bit that dBridge played on an (I think) old Rinse show time ago that he said he thought Goldie had snapped up. Don't think it made the cut for Jubei's album, so possibly might rear its head on Joe Seven's? It was a murky tune. Typical Exit style

Joe Seven's album is finished, should be coming soon, I think it's called Near/Far. I think they had copies for sale on cassette at that recent event. Somehow I doubt that it will be a very straightforward-sounding release given the format. I wouldn't expect to see those collabs on there but who knows.

no

:)

looking forward to that Mark System LP but also love hearing news about Skeptical, Heart Drive, Binary Collective, Joe Seven, Calibre etc

Fracture just said pon radio that Chimpo - Out and Bad is out in october. I assume that means a Chimpo EP

Here's that fracture mix

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/youllsoonknow/nts-1792014-w-special-guest-fracture/[/MIXCLOUD]

Back
Top Bottom