Forthcoming Exit Releases

It may be £11 for 1 12" but you gotta think about it that you're getting 4 tracks for £11. Cheaper then they would have to sell a 2x12" at.

Remember you're paying for the music not the medium.
both the Skeptical - Fourfit EP and the Rawtekk - Sprouted And Reformed 12"s were a lot less - £7.49 (£8.99 inc vat). the Exit plates are a bit of a rip IMO - Program EP's are £8.33 (£10.00 inc vat) FFS

- - - Updated - - -

cool release though, probably will bag

I can see both sides of the argument over price. Was pleased Skeptical's Fourfit EP was £9, but will still bag the U EP and not moan about it. If you want it, then buy it. If you don't want it at that price, then don't buy it. Save up and get cdj's. We all know vinyl prices are on the up. Yeah its an extra nugget, but the Mosaic 2 LP's were ridiculously good value for money at the price they were going for

True I don't know if its just Surus but lately all the Exit releases have been £10+ on there.

Is anyone doing it better than Exit this year? So many releases.

Pretty sure every single 12" EP on Exit so far, bar the U EP have been £10.
And no. No one is doing better than Exit this year

I'm sure you guys know what I'm going to say.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna play Gully halves and I'm going to play it a lot. Twice per mix.

ok i don't want to sound like an idiot here but i haven't seen one release from exit this year......how am i missing these? even when i goodle exit i dont see anything released.

- - - Updated - - -

google

Thanks Afek.... i see where people are saying that no one is doing it better then exit this year and I'm like i haven't seen one thing from exit this year........

His stuff is pretty hip hop inspired now. You could hear it coming on his first album and all those Foreign Beggars collabs and now the crossover has got pretty obvious. People that have an interest in hip hop are probably going to love Perez's new stuff but people that don't probably won't!

I grew up listening to hip hop well before dnb came along for me, so personally I think this stuff is great.

His stuff is pretty hip hop inspired now. You could hear it coming on his first album and all those Foreign Beggars collabs and now the crossover has got pretty obvious. People that have an interest in hip hop are probably going to love Perez's new stuff but people that don't probably won't!

I grew up listening to hip hop well before dnb came along for me, so personally I think this stuff is great.

My taste in hip-hop makes me really love some of Stray's tunes and Foreign Concept's forthcoming Make Meals. Now this sounds much more inspired in modern chart Hip-Hop really and as said already, really bland. But i guess that's taste

Back
Top Bottom