Forthcoming Exit Releases

I've cued up Alix Perez - U in this mix

https://soundcloud.com/inflect-uk/inflectmix-005-moresounds#t=46:32

Big advocate of this

- - - Updated - - -

1653454_10152029819917406_1447289705_n.png

- - - Updated - - -

On in rinse in a hour for those who are extra keen

U is grimeeeeey. cant wait for the stray, fracture and alix perez eps. is there any release schedule anounced for these? dates etc.

not a clue with dates , but im guessing hes going on rinse to help promote it. It must be soon...

Last edited:
U is grimeeeeey. cant wait for the stray, fracture and alix perez eps. is there any release schedule anounced for these? dates etc.

Can't listen to U at work, but I'm sure its good.
U ep is scheduled for 7th April & the Chatterbox ep for 21st April last time I heard. Not sure on Fractures though

interview and mix from dbridge. information about exit's releaase schedule......a calibre ep in the works

Any word on Skeptical's LP?

Can't listen to U at work, but I'm sure its good.
U ep is scheduled for 7th April & the Chatterbox ep for 21st April last time I heard. Not sure on Fractures though

Any word on Skeptical's LP?

Nothing specific. There was talk of new consequence and heart drive LPs though

Anyone reckon there's an outside chance of Pursuit being on there? I was only moaning today about how much that needs to get signed

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ yeah. dBridge has played it in his latest mix for Tjuun In, so I think there is a good chance he's snapped it up for Exit

information about exit's releaase schedule......a calibre ep in the works

Hopefully half the tunes on the Calibre Ep are along the lines of Step Toe & Start Again.

So dBridge mentions Alix's U Ep, Fractures EP next, then Stray's EP. Chimpo EP signed, Calibre's EP, Joe Seven album, Consequence working on an album, Heart Drive working towards an album. Looking forward to Skeptical's LP the most to be honest. Long anticipation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom