Outlook 2014

Very much looking forward to this! My first year @ Oulook, then we're heading straight over to Sun & Bass :)

Im going outlook then stopping by in amsterdam on the way back for a few days ;D. Any dnbforum crew fancy joining?

Sounds like a decent plan dude. May join ya, depending on return plans. A dissection of the festival with Amsterdam as the background would be most enjoyable!

Sounds like a decent plan dude. May join ya, depending on return plans. A dissection of the festival with Amsterdam as the background would be most enjoyable!

Yeah i quite like the idea of comin back via amsterdam for some comedown smokin' ;D.

How easy is it to get hold of herbs/pills/powders at outlook?? Are they usually any good??

Last edited:
I got the run down from a mate of mine yesterday who went to Dimensions festival, so pretty much the same thing.

They are really tight on party substances apparently, she seemed to suggest there was like one guy selling to the entire campsite, but I guess that's not the case outside of the festival? You can get hold of stuff, but not very readily, and it's resi rather than buds at the greener end of the party spectrum. I was thinking I'd maybe smuggle a few gees of mandy in with my luggage.. or maybe just wedge a whole heap of smack up my bum, depending on the mood.

Booze-wise it's all wine and beer on the campsite but you can head into town for stronger stuff, assuming you decant it into plastic bottles.

She suggested all in all it wasn't a big-deal, a few nights were messy and I suspect the combination of a fierce Croatian summer, crystal clear water and the baddest of beats will combine to create something pretty special no matter what happens.

I went last year, drugs are relatively easy to find but can be a bitch to pick up because there are always only a few dealers but everyone knows them. The weed situation was a bit of a nightmare to be honest, no good bud but there was a bit of good hash about. Bag searching at the gate is pretty pathetic

Checked the boat parties out of interest. Nothing really grabbed my attention other than the Randall/Source Direct boat.

Glad I went when I did in 2012...not sure I will ever go back even though I loved it.

Sun and Bass thing this year if I can raise funds.

I am hyped before recognition and well up for a link with any of you dudes.

I look this and will be wearing clothes:
HJzdqV5.jpg

I expect mass attendance for Phizix b2b skeppty... it's gunna get tribal!

ill save putting a pic up because i look about 12 but look for some overly lanky cunt with red rosey cheeks and a camo 5 panel on, ill be no doubt scooping my jaw off the floor x

well ill be on the boogie boat party too, but defo be up for linkage with fellow forum members, got a lil pad to go back to so depending on how that goes, may be able to have a little session with some of you. Send me a DM cause this is the first time I've been to the festival so can link on the boat or at the site…..

Will see yah on the boogie boat!

No idea how contact will go, but i'll be asking every man and his dog if they're dnb forum savvy so I'm sure it will happen in due course.

See yah in ze sun!

Back
Top Bottom