Outlook 2014

Pissed off that I cant go. Bad grades, which I didnt expect, so I have to redo some exams, which is always when Outlook is. Gonna be a long & boring summer.

as great as Outlook is, its really all about Sun & Bass.

each to their own but i disagree. i went to both in 2012 and i enjoyed outlook more. such an incredible place to hold a festival. and the vibes there are like nothing I've ever experienced anywhere else, even sun and bass.

Tempted - went in 2012, missed last year.
Lineup looks awesome as always...Calibre back on the bill for 2014, that set in the Moat in 2012 was certainly a highlight.

Just can't at the moment justify spending 2k again.

Yea, I'm on it this year.

Went in 2012 as well, would be nice to experience it this year with some decent weather as well!

I know they always add to these line-ups as the year goes on, but another Jungle Soundclash is a must.

Tempted - went in 2012, missed last year.
Lineup looks awesome as always...Calibre back on the bill for 2014, that set in the Moat in 2012 was certainly a highlight.

Just can't at the moment justify spending 2k again.

What did you spend £2k on? Or is that a different currency?!

That Kobra guy?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I'd like being stuck with dnb tbh

Ah fair enough, although i must say Marky's 2 hour Jazz set on La Cinta beach was something special. Same with Bailey's Hip Hop sets at La Posta. Serious vibes

2014 is the year for me... that line-up looks silly.

I'm looking at taking up the 'bus package' £399 for return travel, camping & ticket. I imagine it would be jokes on the way down and sleepable on the way back, but I would be keen to hear from anyone with experience.

Gahhh, the thought of jumping around like a madman in Croatian heat, with that music and those people.. definitely getting me through 3rd year right now.

Back
Top Bottom