Outlook 2014

2014 is the year for me... that line-up looks silly.

I'm looking at taking up the 'bus package' £399 for return travel, camping & ticket. I imagine it would be jokes on the way down and sleepable on the way back, but I would be keen to hear from anyone with experience.

Gahhh, the thought of jumping around like a madman in Croatian heat, with that music and those people.. definitely getting me through 3rd year right now.

Send some links my way before i sober up man.

For those of you who have been , which is the best location to get accomodation in? Booked flights today, looking at digs now.

Stinjan is best location in terms of walking distance to the festival right...

the launch night was big. its just so logistically expensive though. would rather go to 3 festivals in the uk than have 1 blow out and thats it. Has anyone managed to spend less than a grand at outlook?

For those of you who have been , which is the best location to get accomodation in? Booked flights today, looking at digs now.

Stinjan is best location in terms of walking distance to the festival right...

I stayed in Fazana last time, I think that's the name, nice little place, loads of restaurants around and an ocean view and not too far from the site (short taxi)

We were camping last year...and tbh I wouldn't recommend it :teeth: You don't get much sleep there, at night there's a lot of noise and wasted people tripping over your tent, in the morning once the sun comes up it's like Harry has said already. Plus it's not that great/comfortable to spend a week in a tent...I mean I had enjoyed it but it's not something I would like to do very often. As a result of this I got a heatstroke and missed out on the Friday night completely which really pissed me off. Although it's fun to be right in the middle of it for the whole time being and have them stages in like 5-10 minutes walk distance.

yeh fuck being in a tent, do it proper and get a villa. We had one, between like 15/20 of us all to ourselves with a pool and ting.. Was a holiday and festival all in one - Except that was 2012 and it rained like a cunt most of it :(

Defo wanna go this year. My press hook ups usually mean getting a ticket is easy but i just fail at the saving for travel part etc. Wish they still paid to take press out there man...

But it's on the agenda. Andy C, Friction, EZ & DJ Premier all playing.....

But it's on the agenda. Andy C, Friction, EZ & DJ Premier all playing.....

You know this. I can think of few things further up my agenda than seeing Andy, Friction & EZ's sets at Outlook, shit's gunna implant itself onto tha brain!

As for camping, I take no heed of the string of probably logical advice above.. a whole childhoods worth of camping in France has hardened me for any battle... waking up in a steamy box full of freakishly over-sized insects.. that shit shapes you.

I preferred the atmosphere when the non-dnb people were playing last year, obviously dBridge on the first night was sick but after that I was more about the dubstep+house

I'm game. Still unsure about camping though. Never enjoyed it at UK festivals but there's a whole load of us going and they're all camping, could stay in an apartment with my gf but I don't really want to feel like I'm miles away/missing out on the chilling around the tents and stuff.

couldn't think of anything worse than camping, getting a chilled villa and gunna dip in and out to the festival when i want then have a few days after to mong.

cotched

camping is fun but a bitch really. Queues for the showers are long, the ground is rock solid and very hard to pitch tents on. Get there a few days before the start to get a shady spot. FUCK being directly under the sun. Otherwise the camping is a good laugh - plenty of stuff to do. Btw it probably will rain very heavily at some point, you'll be lucky to get sunshine the entire time.

Otherwise all is sick

couldn't think of anything worse than camping, getting a chilled villa and gunna dip in and out to the festival when i want then have a few days after to mong.

cotched

This. Only way to do it

Plus, that way you've got access to local shops etc - not those 'site shops'. The local bottled beer is so cheap, but nice & strong. Same with the food.

Just need the weather to stay nice this year. 2012 was epic, but would of been better if the weather was nice. It was nicer back here at the time!

When do boat party tix go up?

And does anyone have any promo codes to use when buying tickets?? ;) Noticed a promo code box on the site and thought it was worth a try...

Any villa's nearby or anything anyone can recomend??? Need to commit to this asap while i still have some cash and my bank balance doesnt hate me too much.

Back
Top Bottom