DnB Ganix - heavy hitting/ chilling dnb mix ( 1 hour )

Ganix

I'm new to mixing drum n bass and i've really enjoyed it so i can't wait to hear what you guy's think. I've been working on this for a while now and i'm quite happy with it to be honest. I've got my first live set in two weeks and need to make sure my mixings on point, so any criticism at this stage is appreciated. If you like hard hitting jump up/ neuro dnb, then you'll love this mix. I also chill it out a bit with some liquid as i thought it would be to much keeping it heavy all the way through. Is this the right thing to do or does it not really matter aslong as it works

Any chance anyone experienced in spinning dnb can check this out and let me know what they think. I have my first set soon and need to make sure i'm not sloppy, so preferable need someone to be brutal and let me know whats shoddy and whats not :P

Welcome to the forum Ganix.
Its worth putting up a tracklist in a Members Mix so people can see at a glance what type of tunes are in it. Also, check some Members Mixes that are of a similar style to yours, jot some words, what blends you liked ect and heads on here are more likely to give you some feedback in return.

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom