s(M)exoscope

kieran t

anybody know how to install this?
iam on mac logic 9
1st i downloaded the file just tried clicking it but no joy
so i went in to my mac this way :

Macintosh HDD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

i dropped the folder in and still no joy

ive had a look online but cant find any other way of getting it in to logic pissing me off as it looks like a good handy tool for me

anybody know how to install this?
iam on mac logic 9
1st i downloaded the file just tried clicking it but no joy
so i went in to my mac this way :

Macintosh HDD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

i dropped the folder in and still no joy

ive had a look online but cant find any other way of getting it in to logic pissing me off as it looks like a good handy tool for me
1. Dont drop the folder on, just the component
2. It's 32bit and wont run while on 64bit mode (unless you use the shitty 32bridge, but you should really avoid that)

I know, it sucks. . . .I have the same problem. Its a sweet analyzer too. something i can relate with as a dj. ah well.

Maybe it's a compatibility issue w/ Logic; just tried it in my DAW (MuLab) a minute ago and zero issues.

This looks like it's made by the same folks who made the Ambience plug-in, really neat reverb plug-in that one. I already got a spectrum analyzer plug-in tho, wouldn't trade it for this one imho (tho this one seems less resource hungry, that's always a good thing).

I did like the s(M)exoscope but can't use it since I went to Logic X. Instead I'm using CM Waveshaper which is a freebie that comes with Computer Music. Its got a reasonable oscilloscope view and is 64 bit so you wouldn't need to use the 32 bit bridge.

if anyone else has a linc where i can just download one without any installing problems would be appreciated
thats 4 free ones searching on google I've tried and they all just ended up leaving shite on my computer and not working ! annoying !!!!

all i want is a wave analyser like:
s(M)exoscope or CM Waveshaper

Last edited:
what do you actually need that for? You can just Alt+Double Click on audio regions in the arrange to view the waveform.

nice ill be getting that 1 instead i just want any god dam one

can you still get it ????
Buy Computer Music magazine and CM waveshaper should be on the DVD.
I've never had any problems with either on my iMac.
Pull component out of the download folder and drop it into the plugins area with all the other Audio Units. Open Logic and if it doesn't do it autolatically rescan the plugins.
Then open an insert slot and look through the plugins at the bottom (Logic 9 listed 32 bit plugins separately).

what do you actually need that for? You can just Alt+Double Click on audio regions in the arrange to view the waveform.

didnt know that haha nice 1

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Computer Music magazine and CM waveshaper should be on the DVD.
I've never had any problems with either on my iMac.
Pull component out of the download folder and drop it into the plugins area with all the other Audio Units. Open Logic and if it doesn't do it autolatically rescan the plugins.
Then open an insert slot and look through the plugins at the bottom (Logic 9 listed 32 bit plugins separately).

didn't want to buy it then not be able to get it as it was from may 2013

iam unemployed at the moment :(

Back
Top Bottom