N.W.O - Der Ausländer

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
Not a best of 2013, no 5 decks and 155 songs in 40 mins, hope you like it nonetheless :)

artworks-000068662531-cagjjn-original.jpg

01 // Ruff Age V.I.P – Gremlinz & Homemade Weapons
02 // Shattered (feat.Nu:Tone) – Etherwood
03 // Seid – Disept & Mechanical Pressure
04 // The Clock Ticks – Ddub Phizix
05 // Signalz – Mefjus
06 // Strange – Exorcist
07 // Book Of Sight – Ed Rush
08 // Illusion – Basher
09 // Repentance – Mefjus & Inside Info
10 // Disciples – Agressor Bunx
11 // Reality – Myselor
12 // Lost Cells (Axi Remix) – Nevroz & Axi
13 // Floor 14 (Bungle remix) – State Of Mind
14 // Journey Inwards – Optiv & CZA
15 // Biological Weapon – L 33
16 // Nothing Is Safe – Neonlight & Hackage
17 // Absolute Power – Hybris & Presence Known
18 // Patient Zero – N.Phect
19 // External (Exorcist remix) – Zero Method
20 // Heavens Massacre (Soulstorm remix) – Imprintz
21 // Vision – Exorcist, Imprintz & Kloe

Last edited:
Had a flick through and the selection seems to be to my liking dude. i'll give this a listen later.

Not a best of 2013, no 5 decks and 155 songs in 40 mins

lol.. seeing mixes labeled like that always puts me off for some reason.

Just finished this mang.....some big mixes in there as usual. Signal came in huge and was probably one of my favorites. You are getting better with you rlevels too i noticed. One thing that i can say is work on how your traks are lining up. I'm not sure if you are setting your mixes or just freestyling. If you were just freestling then i get it and just forget what i said ha ha. But this mix is your best one to date IMO..... keep a it homie.

i guess the easiest way to explain would be line your mixes up for the double drop. Then let the mix ride out....some of the mixes the beats are breaking and coming in at different points. If you have to wait till the 2nd break to get back on trak where you can double drop the next one or have the traks break at the same time. Does that make sense? It would be easier to show you but you are in France and I am in the states so that's not gonna happen ha ha. If it's the way you like to play then just forget what i said....some people dont like the way i play but i was just trying to give you a little something that i noticed listening to the mix. Still enjoyed it either way it's just the little things that sometimes make a good mix a great mix ya know.

i guess the easiest way to explain would be line your mixes up for the double drop. Then let the mix ride out....some of the mixes the beats are breaking and coming in at different points. If you have to wait till the 2nd break to get back on trak where you can double drop the next one or have the traks break at the same time. Does that make sense? It would be easier to show you but you are in France and I am in the states so that's not gonna happen ha ha. If it's the way you like to play then just forget what i said....some people dont like the way i play but i was just trying to give you a little something that i noticed listening to the mix. Still enjoyed it either way it's just the little things that sometimes make a good mix a great mix ya know.

Thanks for this man, will defo try to put this to good use!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you share tracks like that? I got en email from you and everything

Will listen today

Hey, it does that when you share a private track to your contacts.

If you manage to spin this last one, share your thoughts, always thankful for that!

Last edited:
big mix mate, loved the tracklist and transitions were really nice, loads of tracks I haven't heard before in there and its always nice to hear some new tunes, favourite parts had to be the mixes around signalz, liked the way it flowed it from clock ticks and never heard that exorcist tune before you mixed it in really well and will definitely be checking more exorcist releases now, also enjoyed Journey Inwards – Optiv & CZA > Biological Weapon – L 33 > Nothing Is Safe – Neonlight & Hackage, that was a really fucking heavy mix got me bopping round my room haha, will definitely be giving this mix a few more listens, big up man

big mix mate, loved the tracklist and transitions were really nice, loads of tracks I haven't heard before in there and its always nice to hear some new tunes, favourite parts had to be the mixes around signalz, liked the way it flowed it from clock ticks and never heard that exorcist tune before you mixed it in really well and will definitely be checking more exorcist releases now...will definitely be giving this mix a few more listens, big up man

Thx a lot for the feedback Danny, glad you discovered some new tracks/artists in there as it is part of the game too.
Really means a lot if the mix has a replay value, big ups 4 that!

Back
Top Bottom