*Insert generic introduce yourself title here*

S.Conspiracy

Hi I'm Conor, my alias is actually Stereo Conspiracy but it wouldn't fit in the username bar! I've frequented these forums for a little while and everyone seems pretty sound so I thought I'd sign up, I was a member on the old UKF forum (lol) but that crashed a couple years ago and I wanted to be involved in another forum. I produce drum and bass and dj and all my friends (bar 2 or 3) think it's trite so it will be cool to talk to all of ya :)

Couple tunes I made:

http://soundcloud.com/stereoconspiracy/halfstep-junglist-unfinished

http://soundcloud.com/stereoconspiracy/step-out

See you round!!

*Insert generic stereotypical cynical smart ass response to introduce yourself thread here*

(y)

:welcome:

no sarcasm, i thought it was amusing. but thats as far as im willing to go, amusing. after that comes enchanting (i believe we agree is the next level) and we all know what for kind of nonsense that leads to.

no sarcasm, i thought it was amusing. but thats as far as im willing to go, amusing. after that comes enchanting (i believe we agree is the next level) and we all know what for kind of nonsense that leads to.

I think amusing is the kind of standard I strive to achieve anyway, thanks.

sure, ok, and may i say thats one hell of an entrance kid! to talk like showbiz folk in moveis about vegas in the 70s. anyway i will check your tunes and get back to you about them in PMs, that ok with you?

Cheers, although having been born in the nineties and having virtually no knowledge of Las Vegas in the seventies other than viewing fear and loathing in Las Vegas starring Johnny Depp, I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean. But yeah that sounds great you're very kind considering the fact it seems you're some kind of power crazed god of war on these forums!

John? John Connor? We've been waiting for this moment, Logikz has been sent through time and space to meet you, some intergalactic mishap sent him naked 12 years off the mark, he'll guide you in your fight against the bots, God speed my friend, my profile is full of pink but with you we may have a chance.

thats awful nice of you, i think. long as you find us inclusive. we want you to feel welcome here. well i do, anyway. i do write an awful lot, that is true.

Well if I didn't feel included before I do now! Yeah it was intended as a good thing haha, I imagine I'll be talking to you further in a different and less easily contextualised thread.

John? John Connor? We've been waiting for this moment, Logikz has been sent through time and space to meet you, some intergalactic mishap sent him naked 12 years off the mark, he'll guide you in your fight against the bots, God speed my friend, my profile is full of pink but with you we may have a chance.

Other than the fact you just quoted terminator I'm not entirely sure what you want from me so I drew you an artists interpretation of what I think might be going on here

a9e7eta5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom