Techno

totes on both drumcode and hydra new lineups, got tickets for the former and the omar s / theo parrish / ostgut ton nights!! going innn

agree with you norwax, prefer the vibe at techno nights nowadays. although i am hyped for bukem, marky and calibre (!) at fabric next month

agree with you norwax, prefer the vibe at techno nights nowadays. although i am hyped for bukem, marky and calibre (!) at fabric next month

That would get me hyped too. Last time I went to a dnb party (besides the ones I played at) was like 6 months ago to see d-Bridge and it was nuts.

You guys should check EVERYTHING from TWR72, fucking madness, found out about him last Friday, Ben Sims was playing a fucking crazy track and I turned on Shazam, it recognized the track:

Those claps... They give soooo much fucking riddim to the tunes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely post on the forum, but I need to know what his alias is. judging by sound, I'd go with Szare, but I don't think it would add up.

10384755_10152383428649102_7643586987528300096_n.png

Bags packed weed bought and ready to go, this is going to be hard

[video]http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=LWIyAZH1Xbs&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMKs2jmQXHuc%26feature%3Dshare[/video]

3m10s

crying

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10202572175081336[/video]

Sooo this happened last week at Forte festival. :rave:

KAL - Techno & Tech House Mix - Vol 4

01. Hiatus - Becoming
02. Cesar Lombardi - Nook
03. Ramon Tapia - Elleonore's Dream (Christian Smith Remix)
04. Dosem - Become One
05. Solee - Sommerliebe
06. Frankyeffe & Enrico Sanguiliano - Regular Access To Space
07. Frankyeffe & Enrico Sanguiliano - Infinity
08. Electric Rescue - Auriga
09. Harvey McKay - Slik Road
10. Daso - Follow Me
11. Delano Smith - Midnight Hours (Reconstructed by Carl Craig)

Tried to make this one a bit more uplifting and spaced out/trippy than the usual pounding techno mixes I do.

Here's a comment that I got on Soundcloud which I think describes the mix perfectly!!!

'Awesome energy with this mix! Got the vibe of old style rolling hard techno but the sounds of recent techno. Sexy mix, got another stalker!'

Haha

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Fabrics birthday lineup is getting pretty insane

Craig Richards
Terry Francis
Mathew Jonson LIVE
Matt Tolfrey
Arnaud Le Texier
Ben Klock
Three
Seth Troxler
Marcel Dettmann
Doc Martin
Ricardo Villalobos
Âme
Dixon

On this topic of techno I have to say Richard James aka Aphex Twin, is a master at ambient techno and IDM, any recommendations for people like Aphex Twin?

All is fair in love and Brostep

Back
Top Bottom