Techno

Norwax

VIP Junglist
Anyone into techno around here? Been going to lots of raves lately, lots of good names coming to town... Always liked it but I'm getting REALLY into it.

Ben Sims is coming on my birthday, going to be sick. This kind of techno is more hard and agressive (Ben Sims, Chris Liebing, Oscar Mulero, Gary Beck, Len Faki etc...)

But I also like stuff like this

Paco Osuna, Loco Dice, Reboot, Robert Dietz, Marco Carola, Dubfire, Richie Hawtin, Barem and more

Last edited by a moderator:
ha, i was thinking about making a Dubtechno thread as ive been getting into it lately and bought my first bunch of 12"s.

1535610_10152163414757044_1975079302_n.jpg

To the London people, Pan Pot are doing a 8 hour set next month

P E R L O N and the detroit crew - kyle hall, 3 chairs, omar s etc etc always on fire

Wild Oats, definitely check out that label

as well as 50 Weapons

man knows, their output is immaculate every time. did you see jay daniel's rant on his facebook page? totally threw me off him now, arrogant git

can't wait for his single on wild oats still :D

- - - Updated - - -

I personally love all UR grooves but this is just different class....Listen tune :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4AKKSn4w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

YES transition! only found out about this tune recently. pure vibes

gone off the 4x4 techno a bit, just find listening to it for an extended period of time is pretty boring.

love DjRUM, some of his stuff is the most interesting music ive heard in a while, his dubbed out techno is ridiculously good.

on a harder point Manni Dee

and stuff like Ziro,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom