Techno

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/TechnoLiveSets/chrisliebing-presents-briansanhaji-clr-podcast-253-30-12-2013/[/MIXCLOUD]

36 minutes in, jesus christ

I'm really into the old school Detroit stuff. Not only do I listen to it but I produce it as well. Here is a new track I started (all synths are hardware and the drums are for my hardware sampler).

Here are some of my finished tracks:

Bought a bottle of vino, Flicked it in record and recorded this techno mix, 4am thumping dance floor techno...40 mins of turbo bangers and classics.

Luke McMillan – Dee’s Education
Luke McMillan – Diskonnekt
Angel Alanis – Tube (Ant Prescott RMX)
Measure Divide – MD5 (Yan Cook RMX)
Patrick Skoog – Broken
Scorp – New Energy
DJ Hyperactive – Wide Open (Len Faki Edit)
Dave Clarke – The Compass
Gary Beck – Ars Poetica
Gary Beck – Egoist (Speedy J RMX)
DJ Rush – She’s Fine (Gary Beck RMX)
Renato Cohan – Pontape
>>>Jeff Mills – The Bells

DVS1, Adam Beyer & the whole drumcode family, Joseph Capriati, Alan Fitzpatrick, Chris Liebing, Advent & Industrialyzer etc... big fan

Drumcode is so good! Went to a couple of parties with Drumcode artists... Capriatti, Fitzpatrick and Harvey McKay last month, was huge!

Been more into Techno parties then Dnb to be honest. I only go to a Drum and Bass party if I REALLY want to see the dj's and the only promoter who used to book dj's I like stopped organizing events... Now it's all about cheap raves with local 16 year old dj's or big Yellow Stripe hardcore parties wich I'm not into atm...

Anyway, going to see Len Faki and Ben Sims (3 hours each) this Friday in Pacha and Drumcode party next month, Adam Beyer, Paul Ritch, Alan Fitzpatrick and Bart Skils. TONS of techno happening around here at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom