Techno

r4corded this mix after the pub...pretty belter...have a bash...

Daniel Avery - Naive Response (Danny Dayz RMX)
MJ Cole - Bouldaz
Green Velvet - Shake and Pop (Instrumental mix)
DJ Le Roi - I Wanna Go (Cera Alba's Warehouse Dub)
Little by Little - Stress
Dominik Eulberg - Die Rotbauchunken Vom Tegernsee
Staffan Linzatti - Quibble
Tiga - Sunglasses at night (POPOF RMX)
Rise feat. Simone Denney - Popof Remix
The Hacker - Fadin' Away (Dima remix)
Adam Beyer - Swedish Silver (Paco Osuna Remix)
Angel Alanis - Tube (Ant Presott RMX)
Measure Divide - MD5 (Yan Cook Dub Mix
DJ Hyperactive - Wide Open (Len Faki DJ Edit)

I hope I'm not going too much on a limb here, but can anyone (or some people) give some pointers to some techno labels I can follow?
I wont ask 'give me good techno songs', because that will only last me so long.

Reason for this: I went to a festival a week ago (Dour, for the ones interested) and heard few techno stuff here and there. And long story short, I got (more) into techno.
And I feel like diving into a genre without any hold on. (if that makes any sense)

So any tips on good labels and stuff like that, more than welcome!
Btw, I have been trough this thread already, so I already found some more good tunes. (until now I've only been trough the top 100 of beatport :teeth:)

And small extra: production tips/ good tutorials.
Since I'm a producer, I've already taken a shot at production, so any things that can help with that, also welcome!

A few labels i like are as follows, i like my techno on the more bouncy harder side...some labels to look at, (they all vary in style)...

Drumcode, Djax up beats, plus 8, underground resistance, retroactive, Tresor, Rephlex, NovaMute, Warp, Minus, 8Bit, cocoon recordings, Intec, Soma, KMS.

ALot of labels there with alot of different styles, get some mixes, Sound cloud if rife with good techno at the mo, Dave Clarke, Blawn, AnD etc...happy hunting, the the best thing about techno, its so fucking so vast you could search forever and a day.

the the best thing about techno, its so fucking so vast you could search forever and a day.

Yea I already noticed that... So much stuff and different styles...
But thanks alot! I really found some good stuff on those labels.

Someone else also adviced me to just listen to some mixes, so I've already checked some, and I keep hearing new stuff, different styles... It definitely bigger than I ever expected.

Yea I already noticed that... So much stuff and different styles...
But thanks alot! I really found some good stuff on those labels.

Someone else also adviced me to just listen to some mixes, so I've already checked some, and I keep hearing new stuff, different styles... It definitely bigger than I ever expected.

yeah man...its a huge genre I find all my tunes from listening to mixes then hunting the tunes out....there are a few mixes i have done here...dance floor stuff really...music to get you movin...have a go...happy technoing lad...

top two are techno...

https://soundcloud.com/joseph-adhd

Last edited:
KAL - Techno & Tech House Mix - Vol 6

01. Damian Lazarus & The Ancient Moons - Inner Core
02. 2000 and One - Power Clean
03. Skober - Back To Life
04. Timmo - Soul
05. Luigi Madonna - Unconditional Beauty
06. Dualitik & Pedro Delgardo - Tknofilia (Alex Di Stefano Remix)
07. Cari Lekebusch - Element Orange
08. Mark Broom & Gary Beck - Red
09. Roman Poncet - Stripped
10. Darmec - Quaser (Dario Sorano Remix)
11. The Junkies - Dreams (Timmo Remix)
12. Etai Tarazi - Prelude
13. Maceo Plex - Conjure Floyd
14. Enrico Sangiuliano & Matt Sassari - Aries (Luigi Madonna Remix)

bit of pounding dancefloor action from me...

An edit i have been working on for the past week or so and is a purely work in progress. I have tried so much to keep the rawness of the Detroit feel of the original, to keep the banging nature of the tune but to add a bit of my own influence. any criticism is greatly welcomed to improve my future production, but go easy, its the second track i have ever made!

Back
Top Bottom