Techno

going to this tonight...main room and tunnel looks ridiculous! cant believe will be passing up midland/paul woolford/bicep for most of a night!

uk-0201-546717-258052-back.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

live stream gerd janson/roman flugel/midland

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5829077/events/2737091

I first got into techno when i was raving years ago, Dave clakes, Sims, Space DJ's, Patrick Skoog, Luke McMillan, then i left it and got into DnB, now i am back on the techno, the dnb has bored me to death now, so alll i play is techno, and the tunes i used to buy 10 years ago still sound fresh now, thats the difference,

Been rinsing this lately

Drumcode smashing it. Alan Fitzpatrick released an EP called Tetra in January I believe, yet to hear it though

Last edited by a moderator:
gone off the 4x4 techno a bit, just find listening to it for an extended period of time is pretty boring.

love DjRUM, some of his stuff is the most interesting music ive heard in a while, his dubbed out techno is ridiculously good.

Couldn't agree more about Djrum, possibly my favourite producer to be honest at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Check out a mix of mine i did recently. Fairly healthy dose of techno in there!

Is Nina Kraviz Techno? I am also starting to get into Techno beacuse there is always a techno rave here almost every week and D&B raves are never to be seen. She is coming to Malta on 7th March and was thinking of going but I am not sure if she is techno though. Any help?

Is Nina Kraviz Techno? I am also starting to get into Techno beacuse there is always a techno rave here almost every week and D&B raves are never to be seen. She is coming to Malta on 7th March and was thinking of going but I am not sure if she is techno though. Any help?

definitely mate

Ive been into techno for the let 5 years.

Been time warp germany, holland, hideout, ibiza etc. Techno is amazing & so fast. so much more depth than house.

Living the techno dream!!!

Check out Adam Beyer & alan fitzpatrick drum code label. One of my favs!

Yes, and she kills it live. Had the chance to see her twice already, was awesome both times.

Thanks mate. Well I am going to start off my Techno rave nights with her. Also Modeselektor's 50 Weapons is one good Techno label! Really liking Shed - The Praetorian

enjoy mate, always nice to have a pretty face behind the decks haha! saw shed at fabric's 14th birthday last year, big vibes. he's got a few unknown artist bits floating around that are lovely but i've forgotten their names

Last edited by a moderator:
mix my mate did a bit back, some seriously good tracks in here

[MIXCLOUD]https://www.mixcloud.com/SpectrmPodcast/spectrm019-webstarr/[/MIXCLOUD]

enjoy mate, always nice to have a pretty face behind the decks haha! saw shed at fabric's 14th birthday last year, big vibes. he's got a few unknown artist bits floating around that are lovely but i've forgotten their names

In the process of putting together an All Shed Mix, awesome music.

Back
Top Bottom