DnB Womper Stomper - Upfront

Good start so far. Drums sound crisp, but I find myself wishing the bass was louder, although thats just my preference.

Also a new percussion element coming at 1:52 would help to stop it getting repetitive. Would like to hear a finished version!

Thanks for the feedback bro. Will take all that on board for when I next go in :)

Right I've upped the bass and mids a touch, just gotta work on the perc now. Will update tomorrow

has it been updated yet?

sounds sick but the drums are bit too overpowering although they sound real nice
bass sounds good too but quiet

If this were my track, I'd crank that bass volume up, man. I think it got pretty small behind the good sound drums you have there. And a good jungle-ish vibe you have there, huh?

Thanks peeps. Nah this is still the original version, haven't had chance to update yet. Will try and replace it today :)

Edit: Right is now updated, added a bit more percussion and upped the bass about 3db. Although still having trouble getting the sub higher than this without making the whole track shit itself. Also sped the track up by 4bpm

Last edited:
pretty damn solid track... bass velocity is on the spot. I would just personally replace the metallic swoosh with a different fx sample and then dance for 2 minutes :>

Thanks man. I've actually gotta double check that the clip did update as listening back on my phone I can't hear the new percussion that I added. Comes in around 140 ish

intro is nice, samples all sounding sick, drums sound good. not massively my thing, but I cant fault it for what it is, biggups.

- - - Updated - - -

intro is nice, samples all sounding sick, drums sound good. not massively my thing, but I cant fault it for what it is, biggups.

Back
Top Bottom