Icicle - Dreadnaught (Phace remix) no audio yet

Bq7NWJv.jpg

Okay between this and S.P.Y's Chapter Two LP not being fully pressed, there are a couple label managers who need to get a proper boot up the ass at some point...

:mad:

Last edited:
What the hell? They don't release a track that clearly a lot of people like and would spend good money on, just because it doesn't fit one person's taste? With all the complaining about there being no money in the genre, that sounds fucking stupid. I think they need to listen to the hype.

Lets all post on Shogun's facebook wall telling them to release it or piss off as a respected label in the scene.

I mean this decision is just fucking shameful...and I say that as a committed fan of Shogun Audio...

no that would be violation of copyright since he doesn't actually own the stems

I'm pretty sure shogun would be pretty pissed off at that and I doubt that yu'd do such a thing if you have a big name for yourself

He declares it as a bootleg instead of a remix? And probably if he asks them nicely, they'll let him give it out for free.

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute. Maybe it just isn't as great as it's been hyped up to be?

The original was a good rolling tune in its own right, adding loads of midrange distortion and refuckulating the drums wasn't really going to improve it.

Yeah, I don't want to sound like a diicckk but would we all go a bat shit cray for this tune if we all had it and rinsed the absolute nuts off of it?? Probably good for someone to be able to pull this out and get the above reaction?!

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute. Maybe it just isn't as great as it's been hyped up to be?

The original was a good rolling tune in its own right, adding loads of midrange distortion and refuckulating the drums wasn't really going to improve it.

have you even heard it properly?

[MENTION=67025]della111[/MENTION] You know those comparisons don't make any actual sense, it's like complaining about Exit not releasing any Netsky.

You know you're not making any actual sense?

it's more like complaining about Exit not putting out a sick Dub Phizix tune because they "didn't like it", but having no qualms about putting out some half-baked, screechy fromage-step dBridge decided to shit out one afternoon (not that he would, but that's the piont ol' Della was trying to make. get me?)

You know you're not making any actual sense?

it's more like complaining about Exit not putting out a sick Dub Phizix tune because they "didn't like it", but having no qualms about putting out some half-baked, screechy fromage-step dBridge decided to shit out one afternoon (not that he would, but that's the piont ol' Della was trying to make. get me?)

I get it, you've made a better comparison (still it's on the same basis doe), but you're not getting me. What labels put or do not put out is their thing to decide and posting some release you think is whack in comparison to what you think is wicked just doesn't hold up. There's no point in this as it all comes down to a personal taste, it's like laughing at a milk farm for producing milk and not killing cows to make steaks because you enjoy eating those more than drinking milk.

I get it, you've made a better comparison (still it's on the same basis doe), but you're not getting me. What labels put or do not put out is their thing to decide and posting some release you think is whack in comparison to what you think is wicked just doesn't hold up. There's no point in this as it all comes down to a personal taste, it's like laughing at a milk farm for producing milk and not killing cows to make steaks because you enjoy eating those more than drinking milk.
i think you should give up on the analogies mate

Back
Top Bottom