Icicle - Dreadnaught (Phace remix) no audio yet

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Im not normally one to make threads when theres no audio floating about, but this one got me excitied! From the Phace FB page....

PHACE
working on this Dreadnaught remix for @Iciclemusic and @shogunmusic is good fun! roooooolin'

Gonna be looking out for this one!

you know when i said the other day that i find it hard to get excited about phace releases nowadays?

apparently i lied..

FUCKFUCKFUCK.

It could be fucking amazing but it's hard to improve on this tune. I'm not really sure if Phace is an ideal candidate considering his current output. If he brings the old grittiness from the 'psycho' album from years ago then it would be something special.

He should make it a proper rolling old school style techy affair ala old Sinthetix / Mayhem / Phace / Optiv with that sick techy sub bass that you rarely hear these days

He should make it a proper rolling old school style techy affair ala old Sinthetix / Mayhem / Phace / Optiv with that sick techy sub bass that you rarely hear these days
You would hope so, cause i cant really image what phace would actually do with this at this stage of his style. 7 Years ago he would probably slam this, but atm it's a complete mystery.

Hope to god it's a banger.

Bit late for a reply, but thought I'd weigh in. Heard Phace drop it at The Old Firestation in Bournemouth on the 25th. Got a solid reaction from the crowd, I completely lost my shit, thought it was the tune of the night!

pretty much what I thought. You can't enhance the original and this sounds way to phace formulaic - definitely a pass.

Back
Top Bottom