keep getting this

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

anytime i click new posts i get that message
anyone else gettin it? seems to have only started recently

8mbs is 3g maximum speed, i go, like always, i only like prooving how retarded london scenes are on forums that begin with a worldwide userbase, and end up with the london clisque your suppose to suck the balls on

Come at me
e1clkj.jpg

On my Vodafone

4g`s maximum speed is 20mbs, getting that on vodafone you would have no chance, they are the shittest telecom around, still getting it on with their 1p a page

EE = £5 and update windows and download linux iso and use as much as you want for 30 days and never get a nag if you dont mind some serious throttling and flashing being blocked if your over your fair use limit

- - - Updated - - -

vodafone still pays no tax and gives you back nothing

EE is why you have no reason not to log in to the job centre website everyday or 2 or get your benefit sanctioned, and why you dont go into the job centre anymore to find any jobs + you have smart packs on PAYG

unemployed people = all the music scenes, which then goes onto millions of students, then aload of nightlife folk at the weekend all facebooking and uploading movies and journalists doing their websites

vodafone are loosers along with all that use them

4g`s maximum speed is 20mbs, getting that on vodafone you would have no chance, they are the shittest telecom around, still getting it on with their 1p a page

EE = £5 and update windows and download linux iso and use as much as you want for 30 days and never get a nag if you dont mind some serious throttling and flashing being blocked if your over your fair use limit

- - - Updated - - -

vodafone still pays no tax and gives you back nothing

EE is why you have no reason not to log in to the job centre website everyday or 2 or get your benefit sanctioned, and why you dont go into the job centre anymore to find any jobs + you have smart packs on PAYG

i would hate to be trapped in an elevator with you

Back
Top Bottom