them green tags...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

burningeyes.jpg

change the whole site to Comic Sans imo

- - - Updated - - -

actually, dunno if this is to do with you playing around, but recently (past week i reckon), threads I viewed are still bold when I go back to the subforum. Like even now Iv posted in this thread, Ill click back to Website Feedback and this thread will still say I havent viewed it?

actually, dunno if this is to do with you playing around, but recently (past week i reckon), threads I viewed are still bold when I go back to the subforum. Like even now Iv posted in this thread, Ill click back to Website Feedback and this thread will still say I havent viewed it?

This just happened to me, it's saying I haven't read any thread from the last 3 or something weeks

- - - Updated - - -

and now, once I've posted in a thread, it does't show when I click 'settings'

I just changed the way that threads are marked as read to fix that problem Harry. The forum used to mark all threads as read once your session timed out - a pretty sloppy way of keeping track of whether you've read a thread or not. Now it marks threads as read after you read the latest post in a thread.

Shatner's that's the reason your threads (and probably everyone else's) are now marked as unread .

Back
Top Bottom