OUTTA ENDZ VIP

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Indeed, would love to hear the Unofficial Jah remix. Outta Endz VIP has a great intro and slightly beefed up drums so this release would be in the bag for me.

neither of these are as good as the original, seems like Headz are just milking the success of both tunes

Heard ANT TC1 play Outta Endz VIP out y'day. Sounded like a tight mix between a dub tune & Outta Endz, but after a reload it seemed to be the VIP. Liked the tune, not sure if I'm gonna buy it though. It's one of those gig exclusives to me.

METAJAHBOX01.jpg

ive ordered mine. t-shirt inc ofcourse.

but i won't see it for years because i had it send to my auntie :(

she can look after it for me. bass on outta endz vip is insta-bag. and i don't even dj.. don't even.

That pic makes the vinyl look like an old 45.. if it has that big ol' hole i won't be able to play it GODDAMN!

I didn't think D&R could improve on the original Outta Endz / Unofficial Jah but after hearing them on the Rinse FM podcast recently I'd say they're pretty fucking big, those rolling papers look alright too

The only thing concerning me about this bundle is the rolled up sleeved tee. I am going to order it, I just hope I can unroll those sleeves haha

Back
Top Bottom