THE WIP THREAD

Haha the infamous WIP thread... well... im gonna have to find time to sift through all this but here is a contribution and the title of the track is aptly named and in no way is it egotistical!!!
I'm sure you will all agree to the greatness of this track......which is now lost forever on broken HD's :(

H-enjoy

The Best Tune I've Ever Done

hahah only just listened to the track... joker!

The bass gets a little old after a while. Try adding some stabs, more bass samples, weird sounds, etc. to have a bit less repetitiveness.

Here's something I concocted just now.

funky bass, love the drums too, just the mixdown needs to be changed and it'll sound pretty good

started earlier today, figured out how to make that stabby percussive bass sound and wrote a tune around it

Last edited:
funky bass, love the drums too, just the mixdown needs to be changed and it'll sound pretty good

started earlier today, figured out how to make that stabby percussive bass sound and wrote a tune around it

Thats nasty. I only wish i could create something that clean.

Heres something I'm working on. . . . .Its a liquid half step. I'm branching out.

Thats nasty. I only wish i could create something that clean.

Heres something I'm working on. . . . .Its a liquid half step. I'm branching out.

wouldn't say this is liquid, its murky as. great width on the drums. maybe switch them up for the second drop, i was kinda anticipating a change. maybe thats how you want it though?

heres what I've been pissing about with. really stuck on what to do bass-wise.

wouldn't say this is liquid, its murky as. great width on the drums. maybe switch them up for the second drop, i was kinda anticipating a change. maybe thats how you want it though?

heres what I've been pissing about with. really stuck on what to do bass-wise.

Sick vibe and sick soundscape/pad, drums are nice. I personally dont like waiting 2 minutes to get to the bass. But good anyway.

Heres mine, never made liquid before so gave it a try.

Back
Top Bottom