THE WIP THREAD

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Post your 16/32 bar of the drop, make it the best you can (like your actual best effort) and everyone can post their thoughts.

I gotta stress though posting something you've done in like 15 minutes really isn't what this is about, it's about showcasing your best ideas to get some feedback which could really give people the encouragement to actually get it finished.

Please only post a new WIP after commenting on someone else's first :)

Last edited:
Post your 16/32 bar of the drop, make it the best you can (like your actual best effort) and everyone can post their thoughts.

I gotta stress though posting something you've done in like 15 minutes really isn't what this is about, it's about showcasing your best ideas to get some feedback which could really give people the encouragement to actually get it finished.
nice idea with this this topic, i will upload something in few days.
but there should be a rule, if you post your track, you have to comment someone's track previously.

but there should be a rule, if you post your track, you have to comment someone's track previously.

agreed, so here's what I have to say about Russla's WIP:

Really funky man, really the only critique I have for it is that I think it's lacking in sub frequencies. Very nice basswork though, and quirky in a good way. I hope this gets finished soon :2thumbs:

https://soundcloud.com/sultanare/dark-stuff/s-0I7Py

Something I started yesterday, just 32 bars. I think I might be onto something :rasta: kinda dark and jungly

Yes mate this is sick! I recon this could be a banger :)

Ah was actually guna put the exact same thing in the post but wasn't sure if it'd work! Updated the OP

- - - Updated - - -

agreed, so here's what I have to say about Russla's WIP:

Really funky man, really the only critique I have for it is that I think it's lacking in sub frequencies. Very nice basswork though, and quirky in a good way. I hope this gets finished soon :2thumbs:

Thanks man, I think actually turned the sub down before the bounce so will deffo check that. This one is getting finished over xmas for sure!

Here's something

also this

Here's something i've been working on to kick things off:

Your track's unavailable m8??

Last edited:

Here's something i've been working on to kick things off:

drums are huge! reckon with a little bass sound processing this gonna be a banger

been working on this

Spyre and Paddy(ogen) Nice tunes, I'd listen to both in the car or whatever.

Kopacetic: I like the lead melody, sound could be a little less 'pan pipes' and a bit more saturated/filtered.

Acid: sick track, I'd love to have a play with these stems!?!

Wingz: sounds nice, a little bit empty so far, like mr ape said

Back
Top Bottom