Upcoming Albums Of 2014...

On other news 2015 is just around the corner and there is supposed to be a new Dom & Roland album coming out at some point next year and it's not on his label could this be another metalheadz project ? Probs be the end of the year tho better get saving I can feel another epic year coming :)

Here's hoping DMT is on it :)

I haven't seen anything about the new Metrik LP yet.

Defo one i'm looking out for.
WQcHT3rHxq4.jpg

My favorite clip is slipstream so far... but the intro from what's out there is pretty sick too, i just don't like the drop as much as in Slipstream :D

From L 33 on Kmag:

You recently announced a forthcoming LP on Eatbrain, what can you tell us about it?
Yes, I’m working on an album for Eatbrain. It’s at starting phase just now and planned for release next year. It will probably feature some really exciting collaborations as well. That’s all I can say at this point.

Another one for next year then.

Looks like we will be treated to some more Machinedrum goodness before the year is out :)

Machinedrum — Vapor City Archives (ZEN215) (Estimated 17/11/2014)

5021392949192.jpg

VC-archive-pack-page.jpg

2 x LP, MP3, WAV, CD

http://ninjatune.net/release/machinedrum/vapor-city-archives

Electronic music's Renaissance man Travis Stewart, better known as Machinedrum, brings his Vapor City project to a close with this final chapter in the sprawling epic – Vapor City Archives. Paying close heed to the spirit of the Vapor City community he forged and nurtured, Stewart chose to announce this new record via the global community created when he invited listeners into his personal dream world dubbed “Vapor City”.

Constructed around his vision of an imaginary city with fully-realized districts, the year-long Vapor City project was founded upon Machinedrum’s critically acclaimed album of the same name and supplemented with a worldwide live tour, a string of satellite EPs, remixes and free download drops to subscribers to the Vapor City Citizenship programme. This final installment sees the talismanic producer deliver 10 brand new, exclusive productions alongside fresh artwork from the project’s art directors: LuckyMe’s Dom Flannigan and Éclair Fifi.

Once again experimenting in soundscapes between footwork ("Safed", "Only 1 Way 2 Know"), hip-hop and jungle/drum&bass ("More Than Friends", "Boxoff") to forge a unique sound that he has come to own, Stewart creates a subtle homage that nods to the past while staying firmly future-facing.

Hope this is as good as the original Vapor City LP, and has an equal split of 170 stuff to other stuff (can't listen at work)

Last edited:
Looks like we will be treated to some more Machinedrum goodness before the year is out :)

VC-archive-pack-page.jpg

2 x LP, MP3, WAV, CD

Hope this is as good as the original Vapor City LP, and has an equal split of 170 stuff to other stuff (can't listen at work)

Loving the sample going to be pre-ordering this! Going to look at getting the rest of this project as well not heard of it before

10660226_10152639522023567_2215096262540956364_n.jpg

Maztek LP Sampler, intriguing.

- - - Updated - - -

VC-archive-pack-page.jpg

2 x LP, MP3, WAV, CD

Absolutely love Only 1 Way 2 Know.

Page 50. Congrats. Wonder whether the 2015 thread will reach this many pages

I love coming back to this thread to see what album has just been announced

Back
Top Bottom