Upcoming Albums Of 2014...

Very early news regarding an Audio album on RAM but..

Q: What is your plan for the future? What’ve you got coming up over the next few months?

A: I've started my debut album for RAM so hopefully next year that will come out, plus I'm working on another monster project which I don't wanna give anything away on yet but it will big…

Very early news regarding an Audio album on RAM but..

Q: What is your plan for the future? What’ve you got coming up over the next few months?

A: I've started my debut album for RAM so hopefully next year that will come out, plus I'm working on another monster project which I don't wanna give anything away on yet but it will big…

he's only going to spend a year on it?

Audio needs to stop churning albums out

What odds can I get on there being a hell of a lot more vocal tunes on his next album? Just hope he doesn't collaborate with some of the dross on the Ram roster

31 Recordings - Future Beats VA LP
http://distribution.triplevision.nl/release/31RSFB001/

6x12!!! :newfap:

Tracklist
A1 Eastern District - Eight Days
A2 Calibre - Deep Orca
B1 Thing One - Million
B2 House Of Black Lanterns - Take Control
C1 Nucleus & Paradox - Chiron
C2 George Commix - Ghost Loops
D1 Digital & Spirit - Captive
D2 Gremlinz - Forlorn
E1 Bungle - Changes
E2 Hidden Turn - Dream Of Tron
F1 J:Kenzo - Talisman
F2 Cern - Dont Leave Me
G1 Klute - Natural Observer
G2 Loxy & Resound - Purity
H1 Marcus Intalex - These Days
H2 Overlook - Persona
I1 Moresounds - Rahstok
I2 Ruffhouse - The Max Headroom Intrusion
J1 Sam KDC - Incarcerate
J2 Scar - Treading Water
K1 Vromm - The Key
K2 Sinistarr - h3xx
L1 iTAL tEK - Vector
L2 Skeptical - Offline

This!

Audio needs to stop churning albums out

What odds can I get on there being a hell of a lot more vocal tunes on his next album? Just hope he doesn't collaborate with some of the dross on the Ram roster

I'd be pretty interested in what Audio with Calyx & Teebe or June Miller would end up like

^doubt that would happen, I'd be very suprised if I see more than one/two vocal tune from Audio and those just with MCs

Last edited:
Album.jpg

Doesn't sound too bad. In parts his stuff is a bit too similar with Robinson's IMO but some of the tunes like Daimyo, Umbra, Copperclock & Blur did suprise me. (y)

Back
Top Bottom