Upcoming Albums Of 2014...

Cern - Under Another Sky LP (Out October 27th)

Artwork SWAG...

cern-underanothersky.jpg

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=26499

In recent years, the New Zealander (now living in London) has found a home on the long-running Dispatch Recordings label, which has released a handful of his collaborative and split EPs. With Under Another Sky, he's set to make a proper splash on the label—the 15-track album will not only see release in full on digital format, it'll also be preceded by a sampler EP (out this week) and two more vinyl releases featuring selections from the digital version and exclusive tunes. The LP has Cern exploring the full breadth of his sound, with a smattering of drum & bass tempo tracks as well as forays into other genres as well. Loxy, DLR, Hydro and Overlook all feature.

Tracklist
Vinyl Sampler
A1 Tiamat (Exclusive)
B1 What We Bring Upon Ourselves
B2 Conway

LP Part 1
A Infinite Exchange
B1 Helix (Exclusive)
B2 Patterns feat. DLR

LP Part 2
A Peaks feat. Overlook
B1 Dystopium (Exclusive)
B2 The Divide feat. Gremlinz

Digital Version
01. Infinite Exchange
02. Patterns feat. DLR
03. What We Bring Upon Ourselves
04. Conway
05. Those Left Behind feat. Hydro
06. Serpent Drift
07. The Divide feat. Gremlinz
08. Blumei
09. False Awakening
10. Peaks feat. Overlook
11. Human Dynamics
12. Sermon feat. Loxy
13. Under Another Sky
14. Solon
15. End Of Another Sky

What has happened with the sampler for Technimatic - Desire Paths? The test presses were posted up on FB, but only the multiple-tunes-per-side clear vinyl release has surfaced...

http://doandroidsdance.com/features/dad-mix-114-break/

Some info on what Break has got planned for the coming year...

It’s been four years since the release of your sophomore LP, Resistance. Are you working towards your third LP? Any idea on when heads can receive that?
I have been working on it this year, but would have been rushed to get it out by Christmas, so hopefully will be ready by Spring 2015. In the meantime I’m trying to sort out a kind of greatest hits thing, with tracks from the past couple of albums and back catalog. It will be remastered and some tracks updated slightly and we will have a few unreleased tunes, in the vein of Calibre’s Shelf Life. Also the various artists release Symmetry Sessions Pt. 2 will hopefully ready to drop by the end of the year.

Break should definitely release some of his unreleased tunes on an album like the Shelflife series from Calibre

Nope. Pretty pissed about it as well.

Hope DLR's "Seeing Sounds" sees a full & proper release...You know, Vinyl, Digital and CD!

I don't really listen to vinyl but I always buy albums on CD unless there's a massive incentive to buy digitally, maybe this will get a physical release later

- - - Updated - - -

and I didn't even know DLR had an album coming out ahaha (one of the artists I am yet to listen to), I'll give the album a listen, hopefully on CD.

and I didn't even know DLR had an album coming out ahaha (one of the artists I am yet to listen to), I'll give the album a listen, hopefully on CD.

Listen to his collab LP with Chris Octane "Method In The Madness" stat if you haven't already! :eek:

Listen to his collab LP with Chris Octane "Method In The Madness" stat if you haven't already! :eek:

Ah yes I have actually listened to a bit of that, but not with enough attention or sound quality (probably used laptop speakers). Will definitely listen to the whole thing sometime soon. Cheers for the recommendation

Hell, if you wanted a CD, just DIY tbh. What I can't understand is why there isn't any bundle options.

People still like to buy cd's mate. Have a rack with em all on with the artwork and all that jazz. A lot of people do to be fair!

Back
Top Bottom