Fabric Live - 7th March 2014

he was there when they played in leeds back in october as well

- - - Updated - - -

also anyone selling a ticket? my mate needs one and it has sold out.

I can confirm it'll be all three of us behind the decks on the night. (sabre doesn't live in thailand anymore)

whist we're here - a quick plug..

if anyone fancies being in with the chance of winning 2 x free list spaces for this night, cop a t-shirt from our store (any size / colour) - http://ivylab.co.uk/collections/clothing - before this friday (28th feb) and you'll be automatically entered into a competition to win one of two pairs of guestlist spots :)

I can confirm it'll be all three of us behind the decks on the night. (sabre doesn't live in thailand anymore)

Sick.

whist we're here - a quick plug..
if anyone fancies being in with the chance of winning 2 x free list spaces for this night, cop a t-shirt from our store (any size / colour) - http://ivylab.co.uk/collections/clothing - before this friday (28th feb) and you'll be automatically entered into a competition to win one of two pairs of guestlist spots :)

Not a massive shirt selection there. But may have to pick one up.

Last edited:
Travelling down from Manchester for this. The only thing I'm worried about is that I get my sleeve finished off that day so I'm gonna have cling film wrapped around my arm all night. Shit.

Calibre is god.
Kasra smacked the fuck out of it.
Rodi was shit.
It was heaving in there.
Shy n zinc were on point.
Too much rum & peruvian.
I need to sleep for a week.

Fuck me that was class! Me and two mates from Manchester travelled down to come to this and we stayed at a friends across London.

Amazing place, everyone was sound. Got lost about 30 times and took a while to figure out how to get to the balcony bar bit. First random guy I met in the queue asked me where I'm from, and told me to go see kasra - noted. Got there as chimpo was finishing (gutted) and I remember the last few tunes being mint. Rodigan was alright. Saw him the week before, in Manchester. Only saw the first part of ShyFX and Zinc when they were playing the housey stuff, was pretty fucked by then and after a bit I needed the dnb so went for a walk and ended up where I think I was hearing Kasra.. stayed in there for a bit and before I know it its something like 3:30am and I've not seen fucking Calibre yet!! We manage find that room he was in and stood on the raised bit at the back and had a nice little rave until kick out time.
It all happened so fast.
Didn't sleep the whole saturday.
Fell in love with about 10 girls.

Fuck me that was class! Me and two mates from Manchester travelled down to come to this and we stayed at a friends across London.

Amazing place, everyone was sound. Got lost about 30 times and took a while to figure out how to get to the balcony bar bit. First random guy I met in the queue asked me where I'm from, and told me to go see kasra - noted. Got there as chimpo was finishing (gutted) and I remember the last few tunes being mint. Rodigan was alright. Saw him the week before, in Manchester. Only saw the first part of ShyFX and Zinc when they were playing the housey stuff, was pretty fucked by then and after a bit I needed the dnb so went for a walk and ended up where I think I was hearing Kasra.. stayed in there for a bit and before I know it its something like 3:30am and I've not seen fucking Calibre yet!! We manage find that room he was in and stood on the raised bit at the back and had a nice little rave until kick out time.
It all happened so fast.
Didn't sleep the whole saturday.
Fell in love with about 10 girls.

only 10? you weren't looking hard enough m8

Room 3 was rammed. Could barely get through the door

Room 2 was the one, Emperor and Mefjus b2b were on fiya!

Couldn't enjoy myself in room 3 it was too rammed, but the critical guys smashed the place to bits. Ended up bumping into stray and in a star struck craze told him about how i wanted the follow you around artwork tattooed. i thought ivy lab played way too much half time beats. Mefjus & emperor took me by surprise and kasra rolled it out as per. Solid.

Back
Top Bottom