Fats

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
What happened?

Some MC at Outlook (can't remember who) was saying he is pretty ill and heard the same thing during the dBridge Sun & Bass set

an interview, seemed fats didn't have any work so the scene more or less teamed up and the proceeds of the album go to fats, a-sides says 25 tunes already mastered and there is around 30-35 tunes at the moment (calibre, dbridge, break & die,.. a lot of dudes)

Last edited by a moderator:
It still pisses me off that 1xtra chose to get rid of Bailey and put Crissy Criss in his slot instead

Completely senseless decision. Bailey plays across the spectrum and always good guests on who did a mix for him

That awkward moment when..

ma46iibhw731k3k6g.jpg

You are stupid.

Considering A-Sides is the dude in the picture and the dude that made that comment, I'm pretty sure he is well aware. Maybe Fats is getting a prosthetic limb?

big ups the Fats!! all the best to him

that SPY remix!!! please say they will do some vinyl for this (doubt it though if its a fundraiser thing)

that SPY remix!!! please say they will do some vinyl for this (doubt it though if its a fundraiser thing)
I bet that A Sides could get a 12" pressed up by doing a Kickstarter thing like Gridlok and Prolix did with their album. I'm sure many people out there would be willing to throw a few more bucks toward the cause to help Fats out.

I'd support it. I feel really sorry for Fats. His voice goes with d&b perfectly. Seems like a nice bloke whenever I have seen him in the crowd at fabric. Really adds to the vibe when he is mcing as well

Back
Top Bottom