last day of voting in the DNBArena DJ Comp.

CushT

Im hoping i can get some help from you guys....

After gettin to play at The End in March as a finalist of the DNB Arena DJ competition, im now askin abit of a favour.

voting has now begun to see who wins from the 6 finals. The winner gets decks, a £2500 scholarship to SAE and a set in the main room at the end in the next DNBA night. obviously id love to win, so check out my mix, and if you like it, vote for me. only one vote per email address.

all you have to do is give your email address and then confirm the email they send to you. and thats it! obviously im the second one down from the top- CushT

http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/competitions/production/voting.asp?id=12

the quality of the recording is pretty cack tho.

every vote counts so.
thanks for your support.

dave

Tracklisting:

Jaheim- Put your woman first (calibre remix)
Syncopix- fade away
Roni size- want your body (calibre remix)
AI- Switch On
Roni Size- Strictly social (nutone remix
Logistics- TOgther
Nutone- Strange Encounter
EZ ROllers- Feel the music
High Contrast- Lock Sick
Calibre- Drop it down
Young Ax- January
DKay- Space Quest
Teebee- Tsunami
breakage- So Vain
CLS and Wax- Quite Perfect
Subfocus- Soundguy
High Contrast- Tutti Frutti

big up to all the other DJs, saw Reapa's thread earlier, yeah man, the 5 am slot was alil harsh. best of luck.

dave

sorry mate, reapas got my vote. respect for posting up asking us to check out the mix rather than posting messages begging for votes like semloh. your mix was a good'un tho mate, best of luck to ya (y)

Hell you get my vote just for drumming up support. Im not even gonna listen to the mix right now.

Big up Cush T, keep up the work fella.

Get in that main room my man and smash it!!!!!!!!!!

Everything crossed for you, when are the results?????

Peace

cheers guys. no worries. i was alil late in posting up....

and the votes couldnt be going to a nicer guy than semloh, had a wicked drunken chat with him and his mates afterwards. so big up semloh.

good luck to everyone, doesnt look like they have released the results yet.....

Back
Top Bottom