Mixlr

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
Got this email a while ago

Hey Terpit,

We’re excited to announce the release of our new embeddable player. The player has undergone a significant redesign and is now available to everyone.

The player enables you embed a live broadcast directly into your website or blog.

Benefits of the new player include:

Design
The new player has been redesigned and will look great on your website or blog.

Size
The player will automatically resize to fit the width of the element it is placed in.

Artwork
Customise the artwork in your player, giving it your own look and feel.

Chat
The latest comment will now be displayed in the player.

Listeners can share the broadcast directly from the player.

On Air
The new spinning icon makes it super easy for listeners to tell if you’re live on-air.

Color
Premium account holders: further customise the colour to reflect your website design and compliment the artwork.

I don't understand all this widget stuff - http://mixlr.com/settings/embed/

But can we do it? There is already a DNBForum Mixlr account

grmnn frtk urrrnn shoot i dont know. i liked the scatbox but it does slow the forum down. im torn. by natalie imbruglie, naked on the floor. im not right now, but i will be soon, once they find the .32 in my backpack. and all the mescaline. then theyll get all mad. so quite looking forward to that, as for this thing, i think it would be rad. @dnbforum, is it feasable? to implement on say q-bay? the original one was on top of the main index, something i think might be a mistake. granted, it was only awarded to active forum members.

so would this work in a sig? so whenever you are broadcasting, if you have it sigged it should show you as streaming?

Yep, just tested and it looks like it works in sigs and also says when you are online.

Back
Top Bottom