The Others 'One Man Show' Ulterior Motive Remix

I don't like it at all. Dnb remixes if vocal tunes usually just don't blend well. It's just a tech step tune with vocals that don't really match IMO.

I really want to like Ulterior Motive. Good production, good sounds, good ideas, but there's something so vanilla about all their tunes IMO. They just don't really have a lot of individual character to me. Idk.

I really want to like Ulterior Motive. Good production, good sounds, good ideas, but there's something so vanilla about all their tunes IMO. They just don't really have a lot of individual character to me. Idk.

Not even this one?

I would post Tevatron as it's probably my favourite tune of the last 5 years but I spose it only half counts as it's a collab

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even this one?

I would post Tevatron as it's probably my favourite tune of the last 5 years but I spose it only half counts as it's a collab
Forgot about that one. Good call.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even this one?

Forgot about that one. Good call.

Yea this is definitely a winner for me.
I do love a good female vocal over a damn heavy beat like this, provided it doesn't cross that line into super cheesy pop vocals.

Yea but this is more lenzman vocals than dj fresh

- - - Updated - - -

Original is pretty solid too, different vibes

I don't like it at all. Dnb remixes if vocal tunes usually just don't blend well. It's just a tech step tune with vocals that don't really match IMO.

I have thought this for some time too, bought their first two 12" on Subtitles, but then they go kind of meh imo. Got Lost Contact though, that one is too big.

This is a nice tune, but I don't know if it's enough for me to bag it.

ummmm

not overly keen to be honest.
i love ulterior motive but this is just a bit... meh.
its almost like they are trying to sound like break.

Great example. Why put those stupid Reese's in that tune? It doesn't go with the vocal at all. It's like ,"hey we know Massive really well." Cool. That doesn't make the tune sound good. They're just too cookie cutter tech step to me. There's nothing unique about their tunes. No character, but solid production.

It would be dope as hell without that vocal and the piano in the first minute.

Great example. Why put those stupid Reese's in that tune? It doesn't go with the vocal at all. It's like ,"hey we know Massive really well." Cool. That doesn't make the tune sound good. They're just too cookie cutter tech step to me. There's nothing unique about their tunes. No character, but solid production.
that wasn't what I was getting at at all lol. That remix is sick IMO....oh well, each to their own I spose

Back
Top Bottom