Weekly Double Drop Comp

Pick a winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to this weeks winner. :applause:
[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/dnbforum/e-spy-xenomorph-alix-perez-behind-time/[/MIXCLOUD]
The winning mix was submitted by Teddy. Well done Teddy you get to pick next weeks track.
Thanks Ted. I will mang. :twitchy:

Big to everyone that voted and submitted mixes. Thank you all.

For the next track. I'm going to pick
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments.

Hopefully most of you have and love this track as much as I do.
Its a tune that I personally have had trouble finding some great mixes with. Lets see what you can do.

Mp3 entries to be PM'd to me by Monday 22nd July 8.30 GMT.

I'll find out if and how to delete the poll and restart it again for next week. (yn)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that was devastating :teeth:

Big up the guy I voted for (and anyone else of course), that was very well thought imo.

It would be nice if some of you could actually push the record button a bit ahead of the dd, just my two cents.

i tried to make my recording as short as possible so listeners just get the bit that they are interested in. i.e the mix.

haha. no, nobody voted for themselves this time.
we made it anonymous so i didn't win out of pity votes.

you lot better step it up and win next week. I wan't someone else to pick the track.

Gratz mate, you had my vote!

And good choice, used to mix Seven Segments alot, guess I'll be doing it again.

good mixes people will definitly have to get involved with this, haven't had any of the tunes that have been suggested so far, guess I will have to bide my time till a tune I have is the one haha

C)
that one I can remember. that belongs to grubbers.
the bad man that dug out the brock out crew. selection agarwn ruff.

i was g if anyone cares (probably nobody anyways but i thought you might have wanted to know)

Back
Top Bottom