Foul Play (John Morrow 1/3 of Foul Play) - Foul Play Mini Mix

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away... Steve Bradshaw, Steve Gurley and John Morrow were 'Foul Play', here are some of our best bits...

1. Total Control - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
2. Feel Better (Foul Play Remix) - Omni Trio - Moving Shadow
3. Open Your Mind (Foul Play Remix) - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
4. Lords Of The Null-Lines (Foul Play Remix) - Hyper-On Experience - Moving Shadow
5. Survival - Foul Play - Oblivion / Moving Shadow
6. Stepper - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
7. Finest Illusion (Legal Mix) - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
8. Renegade Snares (Foul Play Remix) - Omni Trio - Moving Shadow
9. Beats Track - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
10. Stay Calm (Foul Play Remix) - DJ Pulse - Moving Shadow
11. Being With You - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
12. Murder Most Foul - Foul Play - Moving Shadow
13. Dubbing You - Foul Play - Oblivion
14. Music Is The Key feat. Denise Gordon (Omni Trio Remix) - Foul Play - Moving Shadow

In Memory of Brad.... Never Forgotten

http://soundcloud.com/skeleton-army/foul-play-mini-mix

fantastic !! cheers MR G

Foul play were awesome , way a head of there time , beats track and being with you are in my top 10 tunes of all time.

The drum edits on there tracks is immense.

fantastic !! cheers MR G

Foul play were awesome , way a head of there time , beats track and being with you are in my top 10 tunes of all time.

The drum edits on there tracks is immense.

You know A-Jay, after downloading this on Friday i had a search on iTunes and bought their 'Suspected' album from '95, worth getting if you dont have it already!

You know A-Jay, after downloading this on Friday i had a search on iTunes and bought their 'Suspected' album from '95, worth getting if you dont have it already!

yeah got it on vinyl but i have now downloaded too

good call ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Wicked. thanks G.

their relick of sing time was one of my fav's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsplgC3FRGM

didnt even know they had a done a remix , thankyou sir will check out asap as sing time was another personal fav and with a foul play remix hahaha brilliant !!!

listened to this last night and can say it was one of the best 20mins of my life , foul play were so good man

If i had any complaints it would be that beats track didnt run long enough and it could do with another 20mins of omni trio minimix and 20mins of hyper on experiance minimix added in there too :)

Nice one Mr G!

FoulPlay430.jpg

Amazing, I'll have a bit of that - I always loved Foul Play tracks. Open Your Mind was one of the first jungle tracks I bought, many moons ago.

ive recorded somthing very close this weekend mate i will get it upped asap ;)

i couldnt resist getting the 10 inch vinyls out and smacking them hard after hearing this !!

Liking the sound of this mate!

Back
Top Bottom