Ed Rush & Optical LP (Virus)

i quite liked some of travel the galaxy.

Lets face it there will be a few sick tracks then a few fairly generic techy/screechy type tunes in there.

It will be very good but not groundbreaking. I could be wrong.

I don't know many Virus releases but from what I've seen all of it looks like it was made in the 80's or something

Yep, knew about Optical.
The old virus artwork was by Plainclothesmen aka Fergus Quinn, Optical's brother.
Anyone know what he does now?

according to opticals post on the host video it should have come out:

"Optical Virus5 months ago

'Automaton' LP from Ed Rush & Optical will be released on Virus Recordings, 2nd week of September 2014, including 'The Host', 'Long-Stay', 'No Cure', 'Automaton', 'Insurgent', 'Dirt-Funk' and many more so hold tight for a preview soon!!"

i'd guess maybe jan 15 if we're lucky

according to opticals post on the host video it should have come out:

"Optical Virus5 months ago

'Automaton' LP from Ed Rush & Optical will be released on Virus Recordings, 2nd week of September 2014, including 'The Host', 'Long-Stay', 'No Cure', 'Automaton', 'Insurgent', 'Dirt-Funk' and many more so hold tight for a preview soon!!"

i'd guess maybe jan 15 if we're lucky

Fuck. The day that The Host comes out will be one to remember. Didn't have much hope that it would!

Just got to be thankful this isn't Ram otherwise we'd be getting a worse version with a gay female vocal on it
edit: The Host that is..

Check out some of Ed Rush & Optical in action at Electric Daisy Carnival (Las Vegas) on the BassPod Stage and Electric Forest Festival 2015. With music from the forthcoming ''No Cure' LP - Ed Rush & Optical feat. MC Rymetyme' - out on Virus Recordings in September 2015.

Tracks:

'No Cure' - Ed Rush & Optical feat. Rymetyme
'Longstay' - Ed Rush & Optical feat. Rymetyme
'Falling Down Stairs' - Ed Rush & Optical

Back
Top Bottom