I Am Legion

Don't really understand how people could find this disappointing, previews sound gully.

Edit: If anything i'm actually surprised how good it sounds.

Last edited:
this obviously isn't meant to be anything like their collab dnb stuff.

it's a seperate project which happens to contain a few dnbesque tunes. i dont mind it, well produced music, sounds weighty as well.

i really like jelly fish

in fact having listened to all the previews i really rate this stuff. its mainly fb hip hop but a little more melodic than their older stuff, and produced by noisia. really good shit imo

Last edited:
Christ, love Dust Descends. Choosing For You and Powerplay are crazy as well, album sounds like it's going to at least be in my top 10 this year.

It must be aimed at being more of a home listening vinyl right? I mean, anyone who buys this is not gonna DJ all the different tempos on the album... plus there's only like 2 or 3 tunes on it that could remotely qualify as dnb...

came on here to post this...wish they just put the best 6 tracks up on the vinyl not all of it. Also 20 quid is a lot for a release these days...will have to get for Make Those Move I think though

Yeah same here, was considering whether to get it or not but make those move sealed the deal

time to bump this...remix album forthcoming

you would have all heard this by now - fucking banging tune:

from the IAL FB page, there will be Alix Perez & dBridges remixes on this...you guys know of any other names?

hoping for an Upbeats remix too...

Album/EP has me moist just thinking about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom