Loads of whitespace

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
Its annoying to scroll down cause people have got huge signatures, that includes me, but what is easily fixed (atleast I hope so) is the enormous amount of blank rules (white space) or whatever its called beneath every post message and before the signature. Its sometimes ten times the size of the actual post content.

D4jSl70.png

Cheers !

looks like the standard amount of space there has always been?

are you high? or just.....

For some reason Mitch you and Logikz get more white space for single/double line posts than others. No idea why.

Signatures always start below the users avatar and profile on the left of the screen.

If signatures annoy you you can always turn them off.
Settings > General Settings > Show Signatures

Brah first of all yeah im drunk but thats irrelevant im talking about the whitespace under the text before the signature. Its huge and useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Ln1yUNY.png

Yeah it's normal, the signatures start where the users info box on the left ends. The only way around it is to have all the users info at the top of a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
some signatures on here are just fucking stupid - wuld be nice to see some limits, i dont need a full A4 poster 10 times on a thread, just gets annoying

some signatures on here are just fucking stupid - wuld be nice to see some limits, i dont need a full A4 poster 10 times on a thread, just gets annoying

I turned them off a long time ago, makes things a lot neater

also some peoples sigs drew odd looks at work

Back
Top Bottom