looking for dnb from around 1998 - 2000ish

Ganja Fiend

music like the good old stuff bad company and the likes were making :)
any suggestions? i been looking for he good stuff for quite some time now and always only found the really old stuff or newer songs
not like i dont like the really old stuff (and some of the new) dont get me wrong but around 2000 was the time i started with dnb and thats what i grew up with :)

Last edited:
What sort of thing are you looking for? Free mixes/podcasts, mix CDs, albums, track downloads? One place to start would be Ed Rush & Optical's Essential Mix from 1999, two hours of the finest tracks from around that time with plenty of Bad Company. Should be pretty easy to find.

What sort of thing are you looking for? Free mixes/podcasts, mix CDs, albums, track downloads? One place to start would be Ed Rush & Optical's Essential Mix from 1999, two hours of the finest tracks from around that time with plenty of Bad Company. Should be pretty easy to find.

everything you can give me :)
i am mostly looking for names so i can search for stuff but mixes would also be appreciated

I often check www.rolldabeats.com . You can use the search engines on their website to define years when searching back catalogue listings. They got everything on there from artists already mentioned like BC , ED Rush etc. Also check labels like Renegade Hardware (artists like Usual Suspects, Ink, Dylan, Loxy) plus some of the more underground stuff from Cylon Recordings and Outbreak. Dillinja aswell was bringing out loads around 2000.

Agree with daz_dj's selections and would add Konflict (Kemal & Rob Data), Cause 4 Concern, Trace, Matrix, Ryme Tyme, Dom & Roland, anything on Ram Records (Ram Trilogy, Moving Fusion), Underfire Recordings (Kraken, Stakka & K-Tee). Probably loads more I'm forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom