Fracture - Better Than Tomorrow / Gangbusters (METHXX002) (08/04/2013)

im happy that we are back to good old fashioned 2 sides now. Metalheadz's single sided trend was rather annoying

I am aware that Razor's Edge is run by Metalheadz...was just meaning that the s/sided releases are just a Razors Edge dealio, not like every Headz release is single sided or anything

yea i know what u mean but its 2 labels that are pretty much run as one. i dont think there were any headz releases at all between obsession remix and say nothing remix. may be wrong on that but it couldnt have been many. plus that goldie freedom which was slightly longer ago and be true burial remix slightly longer still. it just seems that in metalheadz's 20 or so year history, they only started making these single sided pressings in the last 3.

yea i know what u mean but its 2 labels that are pretty much run as one. i dont think there were any headz releases at all between obsession remix and say nothing remix. may be wrong on that but it couldnt have been many. plus that goldie freedom which was slightly longer ago and be true burial remix slightly longer still. it just seems that in metalheadz's 20 or so year history, they only started making these single sided pressings in the last 3.
fair call, touche

FOR THE LOW CEILING CREW

if you bagged the vinly you know whats up.

i got numbers 199 & 200

Back
Top Bottom