your all going to hate this thread.

Such a little shit stirrer dagz. lol.

You love it

Honest tho im old skool give me a dj with 2 decks and a mixer anyday. Its so boring when the dj is fiddling with his laptop all the time. Ive said it before it kind of takes the show away from going to see a dj. Might aswell get a jukebox in.

You love it

Honest tho im old skool give me a dj with 2 decks and a mixer anyday. Its so boring when the dj is fiddling with his laptop all the time. Ive said it before it kind of takes the show away from going to see a dj. Might aswell get a jukebox in.

Surely you go to listen to a DJ though, not watch him? If you're spending the whole time watching what the DJ is doing then you're not really doing it right..

You love it

cdj2000s are practically computers... only difference is you cant see an apple logo

seems pointless to start a new thread so ill just ask here because...

got a 1210, without really thining just plugged it in to the souncard, noticed the signal was really weak, so set the option in the control panel to Phono and its all fine. Then I realised the turntable was still plugged into a line channel on my mixer... so I plugged it into phono and almost blew my speakers. Its redlining with the channel gain all the way down. So I plugged it back into Line and its absolutely fine.. is this an issue? It wont damage anything will it?

LOL

Surely you go to listen to a DJ though, not watch him? If you're spending the whole time watching what the DJ is doing then you're not really doing it right..

If i wanted to just listen to a dj id buy his latest mix cd. When i go to see them i expect a show not no playing on the laptop bizness.

Go listen to your 30 minute Andy C mix while i shuffle through ALL my Sly sets

;)

I can just watch him at a club instead.

- - - Updated - - -

You love it

Yeah but Traktor is essentially the same as using vinyl if it is done right.

Back
Top Bottom