What is the best thing you have created to date?????

I've been having a talk with some other producer, I won't name drop but they sent me something and I really liked the vocals, they then sent me a clip of R-kelly singing a few words on youtube. I would never of guessed it! This dude made it fit in so well!!
Just some inspirational shit that might get peoples creativity going, considering this thread is filled with brilliant ideas/creations! Even R-Kelly is manageable in a dnb track ;)

For me, this is the best track I've created up to date, not because it is of great quality - there's a shit ton to improve- but because it came out exactly how it sounded in my head.
The creation process was one of the most enjoyable I've had to date, spent a total of +- 8 Hours on the track and it just kept coming , finished it in one go , I wish I had that more often :)

Aftermath.PNG

For me, this is the best track I've created up to date, not because it is of great quality - there's a shit ton to improve- but because it came out exactly how it sounded in my head.
The creation process was one of the most enjoyable I've had to date, spent a total of +- 8 Hours on the track and it just kept coming , finished it in one go , I wish I had that more often :)

Aftermath.PNG

I've said it once ill say it again the production on that tune is fucking spot on man. I love it when tunes like that come together. It's all about USB-BRAIN though!!! Soon it will fucking happen!! I'm quite the opposite at the mo. As the shit I think of I can never recreate and the shit I create I would never of thought of!! I need to hone in on my bass design as I'm at a stage where I can create a lot but I can't control it as much as I want to doing things the way I do it.
P.s you have the same pattern design as I do haha! But lately i've been rinsing the edison so I'm using more and more audio clips than I used to. My dragged sample list has now breached the 500 mark! o_O

To Sann the bulk of the tune is there, now all you need are the cool edits on the ends of the bars, some drum variation, atmos, some synths to create a theme for it?? Just a few things to take into account. The tune will start taking shape once you start adding these elements. Imo needs a bigger snare but thats just me. I'm proper picky on snares, its probably one of the hardest aspects to dnb. Just personal preference but i don't like the chromatic vibe with the bass you got. Might be moodier or darker going the lower route or just staying on the one note and modulating the sound more? I dunno. Keep at it!

This is the thing I did create and no labels were interested, because it was too much artistic and not really floor/dj friendly...
Shall I do music for expres myself and my feeling or shall I work for DJ's???
Fuck that marketing thing... here it is.. Aug 2010

And before... this:

read description

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom