Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

Artwork SWAG...

clarity-infinite.jpg

Out November 10th

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=26282

The young Bristol producer is a relative newcomer to the world of drum & bass. Interested in the genre and producing since he was a teenager, 20-year old Owen Brown only started releasing in 2012—but since then he's racked up EPs for Exit, Horizons and Berlin's Samurai Music, outlining a techno-influenced sound noted for its high production values and emphasis on atmospherics. The latter is responsible for Brown's debut, which the label describes as "intense dance floor tools," including detours into techno and noisier territory. The LP includes collaborations with label-mate Ena (who just announced his own album on Samurai) , Indigo and Skeptical.

Tracklist
01. A Thousand And One
02. Reflex
03. Segment feat. Skeptical
04. Cryptid
05. Kaitain
06. Talk Back
07. Inclination
08. False Impressions
09. Surge
10. Malformation
11. Cyclone feat. Indigo
12. Follow The Signs
13. Subterrane feat. Ena

Ahh can't wait to hear this. Bristol producer?? wut. He's from Plymouth but goes uni in Bristol now. November is so long to waaaaait

11. Cyclone feat. Indigo

13. Subterrane feat. Ena

I bet these collabs are epic, especially the Skeptical one! Hope they make it onto the physical LP.
Looking forward to hearing the whole album / LP though. Going to be a nice early Christmas present :)

Owen Brown only started releasing in 2012—but since then he's racked up EPs for Exit, Horizons and Berlin's Samurai Music
I don't recall an EP for Exit or Horizons. Neil, where you at?

I bet these collabs are epic, especially the Skeptical one! Hope they make it onto the physical LP.
Looking forward to hearing the whole album / LP though. Going to be a nice early Christmas present :)

I don't recall an EP for Horizons. Neil, where are you?

Clarity - Parallels / Fractionate
Clarity - Twisted Logic / Parallels (Sabre Remix)

more like 2 singles than an actual EP.

- - - Updated - - -

At least in November, not to clash with ENA's LP.

November is so long to waaaaait

Chicken egg scenario really tho innit…

People want info asap and hunt for it everywhere to be the first to post it, then when you give it to them early…. ha ha

It takes 10 weeks to make a vinyl record from the moment the tunes are sent to master and that's a conservative estimate

Chicken egg scenario really tho innit…

People want info asap and hunt for it everywhere to be the first to post it, then when you give it to them early…. ha ha

It takes 10 weeks to make a vinyl record from the moment the tunes are sent to master and that's a conservative estimate

yeah i wasn't having a go - merely showing my excitement and anticipation. If anything Samurai have the best and most efficient release schedule going at the moment. And yes, i would prefer to have this information now than in october.

yeah i wasn't having a go - merely showing my excitement and anticipation. If anything Samurai have the best and most efficient release schedule going at the moment. And yes, i would prefer to have this information now than in october.

Ok cool :) Also, he is from Cornwall not Plymouth, the press release said he is based in Bristol, obv that's turned into what's there..

One of the best labels atm. Looking forward to hearing the Clarity album and i'm just as excited to hear the Nucleus & Paradox. They have definitely been on point as of late. If not always...

Tracklist
01. A Thousand And One
02. Reflex
04. Cryptid
05. Kaitain
06. Talk Back
07. Inclination
08. False Impressions
09. Surge
10. Malformation
11. Cyclone feat. Indigo
12. Follow The Signs
13. Subterrane feat. Ena

Presha which one of these is that half time tribal banger

ENA plays loads of his LP in this mix:

―――――
Track List
―――――

1. ENA - Untitled (Unreleased)

2. TheBinaryCollective - SinSkin II (XXX)
www.technique.co.jp/item/89450,XXX001.html

3. ENA - Gab (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

4. Elemental - Winter Warming (Auxiliary)

5. 943 - Untitled (Hidden Hawaii)
www.technique.co.jp/item/120615,HID…INAUTIL2-3.html

6. Ena&Shins-k - Mittlere Linie (Unreleased)

7. ENA - Sneaking (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

8. ENA - Circular (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

9. ENA - Bacterium (Samurai Horo)
www.technique.co.jp/item/116165,HORO012.html

10. ENA - Absorption#2 (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

11. ENA - Purple Finch (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

12. Theme - Theme 3 (Samurai Horo)
www.technique.co.jp/item/116212,HORO013.html

13. SamKDC - Purgatory (Forhcoming Auxiliary)

14. ENA - Out Of Nothing (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

15. ENA - LapSlap (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

16. ENA - Dirt (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

17. ENA - Dipteran (VIP) (Unreleased)

18. SamKDC - Survive Exist (Samurai Red Seal)
www.technique.co.jp/item/116036,REDSEAL023.html

19. ENA - Chiasma (Forthcoming Samurai Horo)

20. ENA - Midair (Samurai Horo)
www.technique.co.jp/item/116165,HORO012.html

21. ENA - Untitled (Unreleased)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh....and:

Back
Top Bottom